Who to start on!

O

Orangeman

Sertain cats want to talk about Langston being on here like Fester Dominion1906 T-Lady etc.why don't yall come on here so we can settle our differences IN A ROASTING BATTLE! :eek: who will step up to the plate first:rolleyes:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha....

He said Sertain!!!! lol

Will anybody from the state of Oklahoma come get him. :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Orangeman
Sertain cats want to talk about Langston being on here like Fester Dominion1906 T-Lady etc.why don't yall come on here so we can settle our differences IN A ROASTING BATTLE! :eek: who will step up to the plate first:rolleyes:

Hey BTW: I met a girl from Langston the other day she was at a gas station on 35N. She was having car trouble. I could tell she was on her way to school somewhere because of the way she had the car loaded, you can tell those people on their way to school. Anyway, she was alone and looked a bit distressed so I went to help her. I asked her what school she went to she wouldn't tell me she just laughed. Come to find out she didn't have any oil or coolant in her car. I told her I knew why her car was acting up but I wouldn't help her unless she told me what school she went to. In desperation she finally said all right you better not laugh, "I go to Langston". She said she was on the dance team and she drives a burgundy Mazda mx-6, I can't remember her name. If your own students don't have any pride how can you expect any respect? Not trying to be funny I'm serious.

Back