Who Is Worthy Of Challenging T.o.p.?tr

Choppas

I am 1919
SOMEONE PROVE US WRONG BUT THE WOLF'S FROM THE ALMIGHTY TOWER OF POWER HAVE BEEN EATING SWAC DRUM SECTIONS ALIVE FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER. LET'S PLAY A GAME CALLED TRUTH IF T.O.P. CAN SIT DOWN EVERY SNARE SECTION, QUAD SECTION, CYMBAL SECTION, BASS DRUM SECTION THAT ATTEMPTS TO GET IN THERE WAY; THEN WHAT DO U CALL THAT---CHOPPIN---THAT'S THE TRUTH........WE HAVE THE IMAGE AND STYLE THAT CRANK, W.T., BOX, STIX, SOUL SECTION, CHOCOLATE THUNDER WISH THEY HAD.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Choppas
SOMEONE PROVE US WRONG BUT THE WOLF'S FROM THE ALMIGHTY TOWER OF POWER HAVE BEEN EATING SWAC DRUM SECTIONS ALIVE FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER. LET'S PLAY A GAME CALLED TRUTH IF T.O.P. CAN SIT DOWN EVERY SNARE SECTION, QUAD SECTION, CYMBAL SECTION, BASS DRUM SECTION THAT ATTEMPTS TO GET IN THERE WAY; THEN WHAT DO U CALL THAT---CHOPPIN---THAT'S THE TRUTH........WE HAVE THE IMAGE AND STYLE THAT CRANK, W.T., BOX, STIX, SOUL SECTION, CHOCOLATE THUNDER WISH THEY HAD.

You can't be serious.. :lmao:

Originally posted by MightyMouse01
Glad I turned down that full ride scholarship from S.O.D:lmao: :lmao:

We're glad you did being that you even considered going to Tennessee State. Take yo lame arse to the 5th and post with others like you.

Mane please be for real, with dem' whack azz cadences.... I ain't heard not a high schooler yet to brag on wantin' to go to Alcorn. TnSU in they worst year would kick dat azz sideways. So, why don't you roll yo' thunderin' azz back over to whereva' you came from......With yo' offended self.

Maaaaaan, get cho bass drum pulling arse out of here!!!!!:uzi: :slap: :slap:

SNAP

I couldnt agree with you more Choppas!!!!!

In order to create there must be a dynamic force, and what force is more potent than Pride, Dedication, Unity, and Love?
S.O. D. Crab 02
T.O.P. #5 (Who But Me?)
Beware of the WOLFPACK!
"HATED BY MANY, BUT RESPECTED BY ALL"

Choppas I know that you can't be serious. S.T.I.X. will sit them down. And when it comes to Cymbals, I'll put money and my Z's up that they will get outdone. Better yet I'll take on them by myself.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S.T.I.X. will run through yall like we run through these hoes i don't wanna hear this ish. When yall get some more snares you holla at them S&L's at AAMU from STIX and we will sit yall ass down. I know high school sections that get in yall arse so by the power invested in me i conclude that yall really suck.

T.O.P

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: this is what's going to happen when you come up against STIX we going to roll yall over Back to that Country arse campus in da woods :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: This topic Cracks me up

tHAT ***** High A *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE GOT THAT :flamethro :uzi: :flamethro :uzi: :flamethro :uzi: :uzi: :flamethro :uzi: :flamethro :uzi: :uzi: :flamethro :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

PV MCFUNK BOX 03

Re: Re: Who Is Worthy Of Challenging T.o.p.?tr

Originally posted by OhatheKing
Maaaaaan, get cho bass drum pulling arse out of here!!!!!:uzi: :slap: :slap:

For him saying something like that. He don't even deserve to be the bass drum puller. Whateva your boy is smoking mustbe that :flamethro :flamethro :flamethro

Back