Who is the Worst Offensive Coordinator in the SWAC

mvsufan

Who do you think it is?

My Vote Roger Totten.. WIllie should have never hired his brother. From what I hear all the players do not like him and
practice is tense. How you take a team that had turned around and turn it back around for the worst?

Originally posted by mvsufan
Who do you think it is?

My Vote Roger Totten.. WIllie should have never hired his brother.

Never, never, never, hire your relatives.

Now, as to who is the worst OC in the SWAC, well, let see. Ain't none of them nothing to write home about. But if I had to pick one it would be Mark Orlando of Texas Southern.

Re: Re: Who is the Worst Offensive Coordinator in the SWAC

Originally posted by TSU/BAMA

Doug Williams and Melvin Spears (named the Division I-AA offensive coordinator of the year by "American Football Monthly" magazine in 2002) ... are cousins.
:)

Orlando did something at SU so he can hardly be the worst....he opened the book last night against Alcorn. Those plays that had the QB handing off to the RB only to pass back to the QB killed Alcorn.

And last year, he had TSU's offense rolling.

UAPB should be up there....

PV has no receivers for that type of offense...it works in spurts

Re: Re: Who is the Worst Offensive Coordinator in the SWAC

Originally posted by TSU/BAMA

Now, as to who is the worst OC in the SWAC, well, let see. Ain't none of them nothing to write home about. But if I had to pick one it would be Mark Orlando of Texas Southern.

I don't know about that. Those Bowden boys did well at Florida State with their Dad. And Lou Holtz son did well also. There are so many other good examples.

Bell gets the blame for JSU's offense. He knew when he hired Perry that he was an unquailifed candidate for the OC job. He just wanted to give his out-of-work buddy a hookup. Perry was just a RB coach at UGA. Calling plays and gameplanning was never something he was capable of.

This is the main reason why Small is doing 100X better than Bell. Small hired the best staff in BCF. Bell just hired all his friends who were collecting unemployment.

Originally posted by bornthrilla
Bell gets the blame for JSU's offense. He knew when he hired Perry that he was an unquailifed candidate for the OC job. He just wanted to give his out-of-work buddy a hookup. Perry was just a RB coach at UGA. Calling plays and gameplanning was never something he was capable of.

This is the main reason why Small is doing 100X better than Bell. Small hired the best staff in BCF. Bell just hired all his friends who were collecting unemployment.

I totally agree with you....

Back