Who is Michael Henderson?

Shamocha

Deserving Of Everything
OK. I just won tickets to see Roy Ayers and Michael Henderson. I am familiar with Roy but I have no clue who Michael Henderson is. I tried doing a search for him online but I didn't pull up too much info.

Michael Henderson had some hits out in the late seventies and early eighties. He song lead on Norman Connors "Starship". IMO, his biggest hit was "Wide Receiver".

Shamocha said:
OK. I just won tickets to see Roy Ayers and Michael Henderson. I am familiar with Roy but I have no clue who Michael Henderson is. I tried doing a search for him online but I didn't pull up too much info.
Michael Henderson was hot in the 80's. He is on the level with George Duke, Ray Parker (before Ghostbusters)etc.....

If you can vibe with Roy you will like Michaael Henderson...

You can check him out on Amazon.com

Michael Henderson also had such hits as "In the Night Time", "Take Me I'm Yours" and "Can We Fall In Love" with Phyllis Hayman.

Shamocha said:

You must be a shorty if you never heard of him. :lmao:

northern tiger said:
You must be a shorty if you never heard of him. :lmao:

Well now that I see what everyone has posted I know of his music I just never knew his name. I'm sure I'll have fun. When he gave me the tickets he asked me if I was even old enough to appreciate them.

Shamocha said:
Well now that I see what everyone has posted I know of his music I just never knew his name. I'm sure I'll have fun. When he gave me the tickets he asked me if I was even old enough to appreciate them.

That was kind of bogus for him to say that. It was not necessary. Giving you a hard time because you are a little kid. :lmao:

northern tiger said:
That was kind of bogus for him to say that. It was not necessary. Giving you a hard time because you are a little kid. :lmao:

He was nice about it. He said he wanted to give me something cuz I sounded so hype. I don't know how hype I could be sittin in rush hour traffic at 7am on my way to work. I just wanted to hear my name on the birthday roll call. It was a nice way to start off the day though.

Back