Who is gonna be there early?

ABE

Running and Gunning
I am coming on Thursday because I like to get my shop on when I get to New Orleans.. and I found out the hard way that when you deal with Swac folks you hardly have time to do isht.. so whoever gonna be around Thursday holla back on this thread....

Glad to hear you might be in town early. The early arrival is for those who decide to help in the last minutes planning and setup. It will be at my home and since you been here before you know where we will be. Plus I'm hoping to get Kenn on one of the local radio stations on Friday morning for some swacpage publicity.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If I am around on Thursday I will swing through to see if yall need my assistance....

That radio thingy just may work

Way to represent for Kenn and the SWACPAGE BgJag. How typical of a SOUTHERNITE.;)

I ain't heard about nothing you plan on doing D-Town ... what's up with that? I am trying to see if they need some assistance so I know what to drive down there.. I am leaning toward Sedan but if they need some hauling I will bring the truck.

If you need me........

Well if you are going to need some hauling power, let me know and I will come early as well. The F-1 will have no problem making the trip over on Thursday instead of Friday.........and if you really need me I can see about Wednesday. Plus my truck will be at your disposal all weekend if need be. I just don't plan on being sober enough to drive it myself............:D

Plus if Kenn is getting on the Radio, then I think the pres-O-dent needs to be on the radio too. After all I am a SWACpage legend!!
:lmao:

Man this thing is gonna be bigger than a Jim Rome tour stop!

Sup Braaaaaaaahhh!!

Re: If you need me........

Originally posted by Suge
Well if you are going to need some hauling power, let me know and I will come early as well. The F-1 will have no problem making the trip over on Thursday instead of Friday.........and if you really need me I can see about Wednesday. Plus my truck will be at your disposal all weekend if need be. I just don't plan on being sober enough to drive it myself............:D

I'll make sure we have some somber drivers available.

Originally posted by BgJag
Plus I'm hoping to get Kenn on one of the local radio stations on Friday morning for some swacpage publicity.

Kenn does a great job on radio. He has been on the Jaguar Journal a few times and he has always represented the Swacpage well.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: If you need me........

Originally posted by Suge

Man this thing is gonna be bigger than a Jim Rome tour stop!

Sup Braaaaaaaahhh!!

Nupe, I knew there was something I liked about you other than your choice in fraternities. I got huge call of the day about 2 years ago when Steve Carbone was the screener. :D

I don't know If I need to come to the event in New Orleans, I don't wanna ruin it.......my big arse likes to get drunk and do Cannonballs !!!! :D

Re: Re: If you need me........

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

Nupe, I knew there was something I liked about you other than your choice in fraternities. I got huge call of the day about 2 years ago when Steve Carbone was the screener. :D

I don't know If I need to come to the event in New Orleans, I don't wanna ruin it.......my big arse likes to get drunk and do Cannonballs !!!! :D
You got huge call, huh??? Was your call funnier than Hiawatha's??? That racist baskteball team coached by "Amistad" Richardson and owned by Marge Schott was classic.

Just don't tell me you travel all over the country following Romie like all them other losers . . . errrrrr . . . I mean clones.

Re: Re: Re: If you need me........

Originally posted by Robber

You got huge call, huh??? Was your call funnier than Hiawatha's??? That racist baskteball team coached by "Amistad" Richardson and owned by Marge Schott was classic.

Just don't tell me you travel all over the country following Romie like all them other losers . . . errrrrr . . . I mean clones.

Naw Mang, Hiawatha heard mine.... we laughed about it..and then he "trumped" me with that Amistad ISHT. Now that was funny.

I called two weeks before with Banjo music playing in he background and smacked about Mississippi the only state where rednecks say..."Boy, don't you ever marry no virgin !!!" "Cuz any woman dat aint good enough for her kinfolks aint good enough for you!!"

And yeah, I listen to Rome, but I aint no dayummm, clone. I like Kylie and Boones as well but I can't get through their screener. :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: If you need me........

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

You know Hiawatha??????
Yeah I know Hiawatha. Known him since 1987 or '88. Met him while visiting my potna at a Summer Science program at JSU. Then we entered JSU in '89 as accounting majors. Graduated together in '93.

He hosted my bachelor party. You can say I know "watha".

Makaho,

What's so tough about Kiley and Boone's (I thought it was Booms) screener??? Booms cracks me up. That whiney arse voice.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: If you need me........

Yeah I know Hiawatha. Known him since 1987 or '88. Met him while visiting my potna at a Summer Science program at JSU. Then we entered JSU in '89 as accounting majors. Graduated together in '93.

Bet! Do you ever hear from him??? My aunt (whose deceased) raised us from infants. That was my boy when we was back in grade school. If you ever hear from him, tell him that P. J. from Vidalia said "Whats up?" Tell em to holla whenever he get a chance.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: If you need me........

Makaho,

What's so tough about Kiley and Boone's (I thought it was Booms) screener??? Booms cracks me up. That whiney arse voice.

Robber, I missed that bachelor party...:( . My arse was out of town. But I did make it to Freelon's B-party, It was off the hook till his wifes crew crashed it...

BTW, Hiawatha had a son two weeks ago....My brother had a son just yesterday..so the bruhs have been busy.
As far as the K&B show screener, the guy was just being an arse. He cut off on me twice and was rude. I think it was because the topic was pretty heated and they were swamped.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: If you need me........

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

BTW, Hiawatha had a son two weeks ago.....

MAN!!!! That's GREAT!!! Hiawatha Jr.. Hey Maka, if you see him tell him P. J. said hello and congrads on his new edition to his family. :D

Makaho,

When is a K&B subject NOT heated??? Booms takes it to the nth degree on every issue they discuss.

And I know about watha's son. But I didn't know about Chris. Oh, I'm sorry. C. D _ _ _ _ .:D That's great. Did he name him "C." or Chris??? LOL.

Makaho,

When is a K&B subject NOT heated??? Booms takes it to the nth degree on every issue they discuss.

And I know about watha's son. But I didn't know about Chris. Oh, I'm sorry. C. D _ _ _ _ .:D That's great. Did he name him "C." or Chris??? LOL.

Yeah, he is a second....we don't like calling anybody Junior in our family. I know too many drunks and criminals named Junebug in Mississippi. We will call him "Deuce" instead of Jr.

Back