Who is Big Boi's Chick in the Outkast Video?

THAMES

...From the I like the way you move video

1.jpg

Ki Toy Johnson
(xxlmagazine)

Big Boi?s kin folk is 100% woman.

Ki Toy Johnson. You may not know the name but you damn sure know the frame. The Atlanta resident by way of Illinois is Big Boi?s leading lady in his ?The Way You Move? video. Yes sir! The brolic-backed phenom single-handedly turned the OutKast joint into one of the year?s best Eye Candy forums. But casting agents, reeelax! She only plays for one team. ?Antoine [Big Boi], OutKast, Goodie Mob, Dungeon Family, that?s family. I don?t do videos, but whenever they need something, I?ll do it for them,? says the 5?2? handful, who also was the silver-faced feature in ?Kast?s ?B.O.B.? video.

See, the reason Ki Toy is so loyal to DF is because she?s family, fa? real. The mother of Boi?s daughter and youngest son is Ki Toy?s younger sister. And since doing ??Toine? that solid, whenever cats hear his single, the first visual conjured is Toy about-facing Bryan Barber?s lens, stuntin? her bodacious boo? umm, beauty??in stereo! ?They used to call me ?Duck Booty? when I was in high school because I was skinny but I?ve always had a lot of butt. It?s just a blessing from God,? she tells, before offering some advice to her underlings. ?Even though you have a big butt, if you don?t do your squats it?ll sag.?

Talk?s cheap, but Ki Toy is rare and priceless so she makes sure she treats her body like a jewel. She wakes up at 6 a.m. five days a week to workout (except Wednesdays for rest and Sundays for church). Saturdays she ignores the gym and simply speed-walks for five miles around Georgia?s Stone Mountain.

Being such an attraction, folks sometimes form wrong assumptions about Toy, personally (?some think I?m stank before they meet me?) and professionally. ?When I first moved to Atlanta they used to ask if I ever danced and I?m thinking something like ballet or tap. Atlanta?s known for strip clubs so I had to let it be known, ?No, I?m not a stripper,?? she clears.

Ms. Johnson is many things but an exotic attraction isn?t one of them. The former Clayton State accounting major is the chief financial officer for her and middleweight boxer Vernon Forrest?s two companies?Destiny?s Child, which assists the mentally challenged, and a construction company, First Class Enterprises. When sweetness isn?t making moves across the country, she?s home being a mom to her 13-year-old foster child.

That gurl is fine! She was on the American Music Awards the other night. The dress she had on was holding on to for dear life.:eek2:

Babygirl just stands there swaying from side to side and made that video a classic.

If I were anywhere near Atlanta, I'd be hanging out around Stone Mountain early every morning.

They were on Jay Leno last night and old girl look like she might be pregnant or she needs to do some sit ups. Other than that she fiinnneeeeeee.:D

naw BG, that broad has a muscular stomach. There is the braod in my gym that does fitness competitions and she has that same type "bulge" but her stomach is rock solid!

Yall can jump up and down about her body, but she ain't the most exciting thing to look at, from the neck up!

Originally posted by Suge
There is the braod in my gym that does fitness competitions and she has that same type "bulge" but her stomach is rock solid!

You have a gym? :confused: I thought you hung out with deer and crocodiles?

Back