Who Got BONES......T-Bones That is.

I will have to go with my School Alcorn State( T-Bone THUNDA), not just because I go there but its the Truth.

Much Respect to Alabama State T-Bones...You guys are on my like list. Can't wait for next year BATTLE.

In Order Thus Far
1. T-Bone THUNDA
2. Bama State
3. ???????????
4.????????????
5.????????????
6.????????????
7.???????????
8.???????????
9.???????????
10.??????????

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by GoodFella
The only reason Yall bones stand out is because the rest of the band is weak.....
I'm sure you're not referring to the "Ocean". Because actually our bones aren't even the strongest section in the band . The are one of the best however.

The only reason Yall bones stand out is because the rest of the band is weak.....

And that quote CAN'T be referring to the STORM. So Goodfella, just WHO were you talking about?

Hey GoodFella.....read the thread.....WHO GOT BONES. It didn't say nuttin about a BAND. Go and hate on the BAND in another thread. Thanks and have a nice day!

Originally posted by Rollin Thunda
Hey GoodFella.....read the thread.....WHO GOT BONES. It didn't say nuttin about a BAND. Go and hate on the BAND in another thread. Thanks and have a nice day!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah, I know exactly what it said and I stuck to the topic. Alcorn has good bones, only because the rest of the band is weak......

Yeah, I know exactly what it said and I stuck to the topic. Alcorn has good bones, only because the rest of the band is weak......
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Damn ya'll folks silly as hell

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Damn ya'll folks silly as hell

Originally posted by Rollin Thunda
Hey GoodFella.....read the thread.....WHO GOT BONES(singular). It didn't say nuttin about a BAND. Go and hate on the BAND in another thread. Thanks and have a nice day!

That's a dayum shame. SMH

When did it come to this fellow marchers....when did it come to this? :rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Chi-Tone
That's a dayum shame. SMH

When did it come to this fellow marchers....when did it come to this? :rolleyes:

Well, thank you, MR GRAMMER CHECK. But while you're soooo busy trying to teach ENGLISH 101(I thought this was the band board?), I didn't start this thread, so don't direct that towards me. I was simply stating the name of the thread. Damn Ashanti looking good on the BET Awards!

Back