Whitney Houston's best friend, Robyn Crawford, opens up

SIR_GRAM

Legend
2 things... in my opinion....
1. If you kept it a secret that long, it should have stayed a secret.
2. Besides getting attention, media, possibly getting paid some kind of way through advertising, writing a book....
What do you truly get out of indirectly changing someone's image who is dead, or can't do anything about your actions?

https://www.today.com/popculture/wh...iend-robyn-crawford-opens-about-their-t166640

2 things... in my opinion....
1. If you kept it a secret that long, it should have stayed a secret.
2. Besides getting attention, media, possibly getting paid some kind of way through advertising, writing a book....
What do you truly get out of indirectly changing someone's image who is dead, or can't do anything about your actions?

https://www.today.com/popculture/wh...iend-robyn-crawford-opens-about-their-t166640

I have no respect for people who do shit like this. And like you said, if she kept it a secret this long, it should have stayed a secret. :mad:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I don't have a problem with it. What I hate is that everyone painted Whitney as an angel and blamed everyone else for her problems. No one is perfect but society gets quiet when people say that Whitney was a crackhead or bisexual. The other issue is this woman was purposely ignored in all of Whitney's stories and biopics. There was a reason why.....

This has been out there for as long as whitney has been famous. It's almost common knowledge at this point

I understand the "if she kept this a secret this long it should have remained a secret" viewpoint, but I don't fully agree with that. She was Whitney's best friend, so if she is writing a memoir about her relationship with Whitney should she not tell HER truth?

I understand the "if she kept this a secret this long it should have remained a secret" viewpoint, but I don't fully agree with that. She was Whitney's best friend, so if she is writing a memoir about her relationship with Whitney should she not tell HER truth?

SMH!!!!! As that old saying goes: WITH FRIENDS LIKE THIS, WHO NEEDS ENEMIES!!!!!!

Was she really Whitney's friend, or was she just a hanger on?

SMH!!!!! As that old saying goes: WITH FRIENDS LIKE THIS, WHO NEEDS ENEMIES!!!!!!

LOL...if that's the case Whitney's brother introduced her to drugs and her mother knew it and from what has been told in previous memoirs this woman tried to distance Whitney from them....

I could be wrong, but I really think this is all about making money. I do not think she would have put that out there if Whitney was still alive.

Who is Robyn Crawford anyway?? What is her claim to fame?

Brother EVERYTHING is about money. I'm not mad at her.....

They had been friends since they were teenagers. They met at a summer camp. It had rumored for a long time that Whitney was bisexual and that she and Robyn had been intimate. She just confirmed it. She wrote the memoir to explain her relationship with Whitney. Most close friends of deceased entertainers do that. I can't tell you their motives, but they do.

I'm sorry but where I'm from you never rat on your friends. Real friends keep secrets until death. Now if you kill, steal or hurt someone that's different, but other stuff you ride with for life.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Brother EVERYTHING is about money. I'm not mad at her.....

Founder, this is one of the few times I must respectfully disagree with you. Just from reading your posts over the years, you and I are usually on the same page. But not on this subject. LOL!!!!!

Back