Whitney Back In Rehab

THAMES

Oh no, Not again.....

PEOPLE_WHITNEY_HOUSTON.sff_NY118_20050323191035.jpg

Singer Whitney Houston Enters Rehab Again

Mar 23, 8:24 PM (ET)

(AP) Recording artist Whitney Houston performs at the 2004 World Music Awards in this Sept. 15, 2004...

NEW YORK (AP) - A year after her first reported stay in rehab, Whitney Houston has again checked into a rehabilitation facility. "Whitney Houston has re-entered a rehabilitation facility today," her publicist, Nancy Seltzer, told The Associated Press Wednesday. She declined to provide details......

link...

http://apnews1.iwon.com/article/20050324/D8911DG01.html

If that's what it takes to get her back on track then she's doing the right thing. Still I wonder if she was ever habilitated in the first place.

It must be Crack Cocaine.

:shame:

GET Well and GET rid of Bobby. Your life has been in Tourmoil since you married him.

First, there are new pics of Bobby at Lil Bobby's birthday party.

Second, Have anybody ever noticed that when Bobby is away, Whitney goes back to rehab? When Bobby is out, she checks out of rehab? Hmm.

I am not saying that Bobby got her to smoke crack but he is the supplier.

I think this was Whitney all the time. I think they compliment each other. Bobby wasn't always the bad boy...all his mess didn't start coming out until he got with Whitney...They got something in common.... :shh:

jelli said:
I think this was Whitney all the time. I think they compliment each other. Bobby wasn't always the bad boy...all his mess didn't start coming out until he got with Whitney...They got something in common.... :shh:
Yep, Crack and lil Bobby.

That pic is the way Whitney really looks without makeup I think Whitney was wild when she met Bobby and that's why they got together. Back in the day word was Eddie Murphy and Randell Cuningham both stop dating her because of her drug use.

bigtyme2 said:
That pic is the way Whitney really looks without makeup I think Whitney was wild when she met Bobby and that's why they got together. Back in the day word was Eddie Murphy and Randell Cuningham both stop dating her because of her drug use.

Thank you... :nod:

I don't know why everyone's out to make Whitney seem like a lil' angel and Bobby's the devil. Whitney has ALWAYS used drugs & been wild...well before she ever hooked up w/Bobby. Now, with Bobby being a weed/crack-head as well, that just makes things even worser. That's why the compliment each other, fuss/fight, break up schitt, but yet, they remain together.

Thank you ............... :emlaugh:

Whitney was smokin' all the time. BOBBY JUST KEPT TAKING THE RAP FOR HER. :lmao:

The first time Bobby was in jail and not traveling with her, she got caught in Hawaii with that gunja, ran away, and left her bags at the airport.....and has been getting caught every since. Can't blame it on Bobby. :emlaugh:

bigtyme2 said:

Exactly. Both dropped her like a bad habit. I guess Eddie had seen enough of that hanging around his brother Charley Murphy and Rick James.

Still ROTFLMAO@ ucfk your couch N***a.

Back