Whites call the cops on us for breathing, for existing, for being black...

This is so true. I'm an Assessor for the parish. I drive a state vehicle with a big ass Assessor sign on it. Well the police have been called on me 3 times. It was in the same neighborhood. Come to find out it was 3 neighbors that lived next door to one another and all had *rump campaign stuff in their yard. One even called the chief and asked him to request that my boss have a white guy to do it. SMH.....

This is so true. I'm an Assessor for the parish. I drive a state vehicle with a big ass Assessor sign on it. Well the police have been called on me 3 times. It was in the same neighborhood. Come to find out it was 3 neighbors that lived next door to one another and all had *rump campaign stuff in their yard. One even called the chief and asked him to request that my boss have a white guy to do it. SMH.....
LOL............I am laughing because I have been there............LOL

Do your research and make the case to raise their property taxes significantly! That's what they would do to you. They only care about their $ so go get it....

Back