White Zaddy strikes again....

I bet, she was the same woman boasting about divesting, and black men are dusty.

White Zaddy is not putting up with a bad attitude woman, and hostile threats.

Sad that this happened as no one life should be taken from them regardless of their preferences. On another note, and totally unrelated, some women need to stop running up on men acting like they piss standing up. You may get away with it until you run into the wrong person that will not treat you like a female. I saw a video of an Asian guy beating the French toast out of an AA woman that was trying to act like a man and actually walked behind the counter going after that dude.

Sad that this happened as no one life should be taken from them regardless of their preferences. On another note, and totally unrelated, some women need to stop running up on men acting like they piss standing up. You may get away with it until you run into the wrong person that will not treat you like a female. I saw a video of an Asian guy beating the French toast out of an AA woman that was trying to act like a man and actually walked behind the counter going after that dude.
See bold above

Back