While sitting in the "Horseshoe"...

Jaguar Diehard

I had an absolutely fabulous time with my family and the JSU faithful who "bleed blue in the "shoe". We talked mucho smack and gave prop's to not only the teams, but to the Juke and the Boom. THIS, my friends, was the epitome of HBCU football!

Big ups to my man Big Rob Walton for JSU holding it down in "the Shoe". My wife had them brothas rolling!!

All in all, I had a great trip (*even though my vehicle was vandalized* :redhot: :redhot: *) !!!! Man, ya'll need to get those "NorthEnd" hoods in check!!! Pot...kettle...black, eh?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Good Luck, JSU!!! I hope your coach is learning something from his mistakes!!

I concur. I had a great time in Jackson. The weather was perfect and the camaraderie was on tilt!

We made it to the stadium around 10 a.m. and traffic was a fool. You'd think the game was for noon instead of 6 p.m. Southern engulfed the stadium and partied like it was home.

It was a wonderful time had by all and the game was exciting as well.

Props to Jackson

We were in the middle. SU RV's on one side ............. JSU on the other. So far ...................This was the MOTHER of all TAILGATE Parties. Voice is still gone................. Neck is still hurting from all the "Whiplash" I gave myself trying to see everything ............:ebrow: :flippy: .

To the ladies of SU and JSU .................... CLAWD HAVE MERCY!!:love: :eek2:

It was a great weekend, great weather, a great game, a great halftime....as always when JSU and SU come together. We're always glad to have yall visit Jacktown. I'm ready to make my reservations for New Orleans already. SU-JSU is exactly what Jaguar Diehard said....the Epidome of HBCU Football. SU-JSU is simply the greatest game day atmosphere in BCF.

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"
It was a great weekend, great weather, a great game, a great halftime....as always when JSU and SU come together. We're always glad to have yall visit Jacktown. I'm ready to make my reservations for New Orleans already. SU-JSU is exactly what Jaguar Diehard said....the Epidome of HBCU Football.

:nod:

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"
It was a great weekend, great weather, a great game, a great halftime....as always when JSU and SU come together. We're always glad to have yall visit Jacktown. I'm ready to make my reservations for New Orleans already. SU-JSU is exactly what Jaguar Diehard said....the Epidome of HBCU Football. SU-JSU is simply the greatest game day atmosphere in BCF.

NO ONE does it better!!!!:cool:

Man, even my boys from Vidalia was at the game. And I couldnt make it. :( They had been tailgating since morning. Can we play this game over again?

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
Hell naw! :lol:

What's wrong?? Ya'll scerd?? LOL

Black I feel you. I will never miss another one. But you live in ATL. When I was in ATL, the last time we had this schedule I drove home for AlaState, SU, and Gram games back to back to back. Shame on you. I will NEVER miss another one.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
What's wrong?? Ya'll scerd?? LOL

Black I feel you. I will never miss another one. But you live in ATL. When I was in ATL, the last time we had this schedule I drove home for AlaState, SU, and Gram games back to back to back. Shame on you. I will NEVER miss another one.

LOL remember when we drove in for the SU game and left right after.

Too old to do that now... :lol:

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
LOL remember when we drove in for the SU game and left right after.

Too old to do that now... :lol:

Bump that ....me and GSUerTiger drove from ATL at 2AM on a Saturday morning, tailgated all day, went to game, watch the BOOOM slaugher the Marching Tampons and then drove back to ATL. We got back at like 5AM. If you wanna go, you go....but Toi, your Gram 2002 and AlaState 2002 stunts were classic. LOL

Originally posted by Maxwell
I concur. I had a great time in Jackson. The weather was perfect and the camaraderie was on tilt!

Props to Jackson

I just wish the fair hadn't left town already. It was dayum near second-nature to go to the fair after the SU game. I put that game on the same level as Homecoming and the CCC, whether it's in MS or LA.:tup:

Back