Which stadium has your band never traveled to?

atl hornet

When I marched with ASU we never traveled to UAPB, the Texas schools or Valley. I could understand not going to Arkansas and Texas but I was always upset we never went to Valley when they were on the schedule. I think we owe Grambling a return trip from when they came to Montgomery in 2005.

Just asked because I’ve never seen SU in Itta Bena or UAPB in Huntsville

When I marched with ASU we never traveled to UAPB, the Texas schools or Valley. I could understand not going to Arkansas and Texas but I was always upset we never went to Valley when they were on the schedule. I think we owe Grambling a return trip from when they came to Montgomery in 2005.

SU would have gone to Itta Bena this year, except that MVSU moved the game to Jackson.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Sonic boom hasn’t visited PVaM new stadium yet !!!! But that should change going forward. Sonic boom gets $1 from each ticket sold for home games which will increase band budget to do a lot more on top of coach prime wanting all hands on deck for each game no matter home or away.

Sonic boom hasn’t visited PVaM new stadium yet !!!! But that should change going forward. Sonic boom gets $1 from each ticket sold for home games which will increase band budget to do a lot more on top of coach prime wanting all hands on deck for each game no matter home or away.
Good idea to give the BOOM money from ticket sales. So they have made $86,000 so far this season. Well deserved.

Pine bluff always brings the band to Huntsville. That's how I met Philharmonic (RIP).

Back