Which one of you sorryassjsufolks ran on the field to fight the coach!

So let me get this right. JSU tried to kick SU’s ass but got they ass kicked then a fan decided to kick the coach’s ass but the police got to him first and kicked his ass.

Yep it was a sad day in Mississippi. Got their asses whipped from start to finish.

Founder, PLEASE!

What I do?

I mean for real if the video up yonder is that truth then that fan looked like they were having a asthma attack or something. JSU should have called the ambulance....then JSU's ghetto mascot tried to push the dude down while he was already down. JSU is just ghetto. I bet big man just wanted a chili cheese nacho or summin and didn't want to hit the steps. Po little big ting ting....him just hungry.

He look like a dark skinned Get Ready. Wait...I ain't see no busted flip flops.

What I do?

I mean for real if the video up yonder is that truth then that fan looked like they were having a asthma attack or something. JSU should have called the ambulance....then JSU's ghetto mascot tried to push the dude down while he was already down. JSU is just ghetto. I bet big man just wanted a chili cheese nacho or summin and didn't want to hit the steps. Po little big ting ting....him just hungry.

Founder, I'm tired. Please stop.

What I do?

He was supposed to run into the goalpost. He was too tired.

Cant lie. He had me fooled.

Shout to the JSU mascot tho

You shouting out that ignorant thug? Didn't that buffoon get in a fight with Grambling mascot a few years back? It's entertainment, nothing more nothing less. That guy is a mental midget running on the field while the band was performing. You wouldn't find it very funny if some type of foolish retribution happens in Scotlandville.......

You shouting out that ignorant thug? Didn't that buffoon get in a fight with Grambling mascot a few years back? It's entertainment, nothing more nothing less. That guy is a mental midget running on the field while the band was performing. You wouldn't find it very funny if some type of foolish retribution happens in Scotlandville.......

Didn’t one of y’all ghetto band directors try to fight the mascot pre game ? Lmao

You're worse than a bitch. Can't you stfu for a minute when other folks are talking? LMAO!!!

Woah lol , damn did someone piss in your cereal , why so hostile ? Lol I mean it’s a simple yes or no question? And anything that has JSU in it is my business hoe... don’t talk shit then be on your period when you get called out lmao... that boy big mad sheesh 😂😭

Last edited:

Woah lol , damn did someone piss in your cereal , why so hostile ? Lol I mean it’s a simple yes or no question? And anything that has JSU in it is my business hoe... don’t talk shit then be on your period when you get called out lmao... that boy big mad sheesh

Shut up LuluWanda and stop trolling in every conversation you see. If you don't have nothing else going on in your world just fake it.

Shut up LuluWanda and stop trolling in every conversation you see. If you don't have nothing else going on in your world just fake it.

I see your period is still on... So I’ll take that as a yes ? The band director did fight the mascot. Cool. There’s footage of that too..

Dang @JROCK my bad playa...

Nawl Bruh, that was Wavy Dave, R.I.P., who whooped Grambling's mascot arse a few years back....in self defense I might add! ;)

[/QUOTE]
Founder, I'm tired. Please stop.

What I do? I'm just trying to figure stuff out. I see this big retarded crayon running down the field then both mascots try to jump....he then lays out on the ground like he about wake up dead...then all of sudden a mascot comes and tries to do a late hit. JSU is just so damn ghetto. They worse than our 3 legged dog named Lucky who always took the field.

Want to see ghetto , go on gram campus... y’all are the urban dictionary definition of ghetto..

Ghetto!!!!

Man look at this mess!!!! Yall call us Grampax because our FEMALE dancers did a commercial Tampons....so if yall male twirlers did a commercial for what product.....lubrication????
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ8XfvLXBF8

Look at this second piece of mess....this negro can't even talk....."We not goin go to Texas but on vacation but if we do we not going be on vacation."
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pTqCy9R190

Yall put Robert Kent in superman outfit only to be renamed to Robert KINT after JSU played Grambling...meanwhile the next year Robert Hughes said he was going to "turn em loose."

The Bell Years!!!

The list goes on.....

Ghetto!!!!

Man look at this mess!!!! Yall call us Grampax because our FEMALE dancers did a commercial Tampons....so if yall male twirlers did a commercial for what product.....lubrication????
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ8XfvLXBF8

Look at this second piece of mess....this negro can't even talk....."We not goin go to Texas but on vacation but if we do we not going be on vacation."
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pTqCy9R190

Yall put Robert Kent in superman outfit only to be renamed to Robert KINT after JSU played Grambling...meanwhile the next year Robert Hughes said he was going to "turn em loose."

The Bell Years!!!

The list goes on.....

You got to wear a bullet proof vest to be gram campus ghetto pieces of trash.

Back