Which is better McDonald's or Wendy's?

Which is better....McDonald's or W

• McDonald's

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

okay I have worked a McDonald's as a manager and I have to Say that Wendy's food is more real than Mcdonald's so it taste better. Mcdonald's is the only place where you can flip a shake upside down an the contense won't fall out. And the fries c'mon not in a million years I would eat that.

How come some one didn't say rally's aka Klan burger

Wendys or McDonalds???? Hmmmmm. Six of one and half a dozen of the other in my opinion. As for Rally's, (or Klan burgers), they could not cut the mustard here in Houston and have all been closed.

Originally posted by Black_Reign
okay I have worked a McDonald's as a manager and I have to Say that Wendy's food is more real than Mcdonald's so it taste better. Mcdonald's is the only place where you can flip a shake upside down an the contense won't fall out. And the fries c'mon not in a million years I would eat that.

How come some one didn't say rally's aka Klan burger
You say you used to manage?

I dont what kind of WENDYS yall got but here in "Da Ville" that 99 cent menu hold a negroe down like WHOA!!!:eek:

what chall know about 2 Jr. Bacon Cheesebugers for $1.88 with the A&M discount......:D :D

I'm going to have to go with Wendy's on this one. Wendy's burgers actually taste like real meat. I'm like TRU3000......them der .99 cent items are right on time especially when a brother a lil short on the cash. Can I get a AMEN!

I cain't call either one........

A freshly-prepared Wendy's Double with cheese, no tomato and extra mayo is dayum hard to beat!!!!!!

But McDonald's is about the only place where, regarless of which one you go to, you know how the food is going to taste. And hot Mickey D's fries simply cain't be beat......

So I say it's a draw.....

But what would be good is this: Take Wendy's meat patty and put it on a Big Mac.........:eek2: :eek2: Now ya' talkin!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, and bring back the Styrofoam containers. McDonald's ain't been good since they quit using those thangs..........

And where's the old McDLT???? That was the best dayum sammich:idea:

Even though I gave up fast food two years ago, I still remember those Biggie fries for 99cents from Wendy's. And they were open late at night. That was the quick, cheap place to eat.

McDonald's never tasted like real potatoes to me. They always tasted imitation like box, instant mash potatoes do.

Re: I cain't call either one........

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90

Oh yeah, and bring back the Styrofoam containers. McDonald's ain't been good since they quit using those thangs..........

And where's the old McDLT???? That was the best dayum sammich:idea:

here we go again with that. Boy, does that sound like a comment from marchingsport.com...:D

Originally posted by philharmonic
I missed something!!! Rally's? Klan? I stopped eating there cause the help was rude!! But Dayum Klan????

okay here is the story...One of my high school teachers told us a Klan member is a major stock holder in Rally's. Guess who it is... Good ol' David Duke. I read it to make sure and he is. He owns about a good 20-25% of the place. There is rumor that other members of it are there as well. Why do you see most rally's in the "hood." shame ain't it. But this is for New Orleans metro area. There are 3 rally's in white neighborhoods but in blacks usually go to them.:nod:

Originally posted by philharmonic
20 to 25% in the COMPANY or Franchises?
(looking for my picket signs!)

just do what I do; don't eat there. Conventional method of protest and it is less harmfull to us and bad for them. :D

Who ever said "jack in the box" needs to get dropped kicked.
*I always joke with that it is not serious*
Didn't they have bad meat there at on time.

it's a toss-up...

I like both, but I'm leaning towards Wendy's because of the $.99 deals.

And those Jr. burgers and fries were good last night!! :D

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI

BUT IF THEY EVER GET COLD :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Mach,

I don't think any fries taste good after they get cold. uggghhhh! I hate to even think about that. :uhoh: :uhoh:

Wendy's, they have more on the menu to choose from than MD. A triple with cheese and mayo @ 1 am always hit the spot.

The Health Department, closed MD,in downtown Nashville, because of health problems. I will always believe some of those burgars were made from rat meat.

Back