Where do gay posters post?

Suge

The Phat Mack
I was just sitting here thinking.......which gender forum do you let the alternative lifestyle memebers post in? Does Twan get to post in the ladies forum because he could weigh in on Big and lil smokies, and he may want to share decorating tips that frankly most men don't care about? Or does Butch get to post in the mens forum because she can tell us all about the art of oral sex, and which of these chics she wants to bump cats with?

I know the forums aren't all about sex, but that is a big topic in both forums I'm sure. I was just curious as to what a person who's sexual orientation is different from most people who are of the same as they are, supposed to do?

The pres-O-dent who cares for all his constiu, constitchu, errr cares for all his peeps!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yes indeed~:spin:

Maybe a forum needs to be made for THEM?

But what sex gender would they choose? ~snickering with Makaho

Look sonic...I don't know all of that. I was just being the PC pres-O-dent that I am. I just want to make sure that everyone is happy.

Because I am just a nice guy like that. I care about people and what they think. That is why I am the pres-O-dent!

Originally posted by JSTUS
Men's forum.

That would only be gay dudes. Lesbians would go to the women's forum.

Gender and sexual orientation are two different things.

For instance, if a person were only attracted to cabbages, would that person have to go to the cabbage forum?

Originally posted by sophandros

For instance, if a person were only attracted to cabbages, would that person have to go to the cabbage forum?
That person would have to go to the FREAKS forum.

Originally posted by sophandros

That would only be gay dudes. Lesbians would go to the women's forum.

Gender and sexual orientation are two different things.

If I felt like typing, I would explain how you apparently misinterpreted the two words that I typed. However, I can't spend that much time on you and/or your kind.:dizzy: :insert that one hand up with the wrist bent smilie here: :insert that flag here:

Oh-OOh:eek2:......... Here we go.

Leaving out to get some popcorn......

Village People Send Help

Girl you are straight PROSECUTING today!

If I felt like typing, I would explain how you apparently misinterpreted the two words that I typed. However, I can't spend that much time on you and/or your kind.:dizzy: :insert that one hand up with the wrist bent smilie here: :insert that flag here:

Where is the gay smilie JST?:shh: :spin:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

:confused::confused::confused:

Whose kind is that? Professional, intellegent, athletic, heterosexual Black men?

Just because a person believes in equality for all people does not mean that he is a part of the group for whose rights he fights.

*Delayed reaction*

This fool said "bump cats". Somebody pick me up right now from off of this floor.

Back