Where did this men pay all the bills come from all of a sudden?

CEE DOG

Where did this men pay all the bills come from all of a sudden? I don't care what social media you're on this has been a topic amongst these broads and the simps supporting them on this topic. Mane please now she may not pay all the bills but the broad ain't living rent free. He'll even the dog gotta put some work in. I remember hearing something moving around the house. My old lady said we had a ghost. So I kindly told that mofo he is welcome to stay as long he is going to put something on the light bill and cable bill. The only rule I got is don't touch my money nor my honey. Other than that we Kool. Apparently that mofo moved out when I laid that utility bill on the counter for him to see.

Where did this men pay all the bills come from all of a sudden? I don't care what social media you're on this has been a topic amongst these broads and the simps supporting them on this topic. Mane please now she may not pay all the bills but the broad ain't living rent free. He'll even the dog gotta put some work in. I remember hearing something moving around the house. My old lady said we had a ghost. So I kindly told that mofo he is welcome to stay as long he is going to put something on the light bill and cable bill. The only rule I got is don't touch my money nor my honey. Other than that we Kool. Apparently that mofo moved out when I laid that utility bill on the counter for him to see.
Ghost was like..

giphy.webp

Back