Where did all of our posts go?????

C-Murder

John Fattis Jr.
i havent been on here in a few days since its been back up cause i was mad that i had 149 posts now i got like 12........where all the posts go? does anybody know???

Originally posted by C-Murder
i havent been on here in a few days since its been back up cause i was mad that i had 149 posts now i got like 12........where all the posts go? does anybody know???

I noticed that to

When the system went down, a lot of topics where lost during recovery, causing post counts to drop. :D

Originally posted by ShyLadyTiger
When the system went down, a lot of topics where lost during recovery, causing post counts to drop. :D

Why would that make you happy?:confused:

Why should it make you sad/angry?...:rolleyes:

Kinda like losing a leg yet you're still alive. Understand..;)

Originally posted by ShyLadyTiger
Why should it make you sad/angry?...:rolleyes:

Kinda like losing a leg yet you're still alive. Understand..;)

You shouldn'rt be upset nor angry...It ain't nothing but post.
But I just didn't get why you were so joyful about people losing thousands of post....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by SUtrp96
You shouldn'rt be upset nor angry...It ain't nothing but post.
But I just didn't get why you were so joyful about people losing thousands of post....:rolleyes:

You are taking the smilie thing a little bit to seriously, bruh.. I was just answering a question with a smile.

There are things in life a little bit more serious than the loss of post counts. But if it makes you feel better to be down-trodden at the loss of post counts, I give you this smilie :bawling:.

But I do believe that Kenn was elated when he got the system working again, but not really saddened by post counts being lost. Even though he did apologize for the inconvenience it caused. That's a risk you have when there is a system failure.

I for one hadn't even noticed the post count until someone started :whine: about it. As a matter of fact, I couldn't tell you WHAT my post count was!!

SU, if your body system shut down and the doctors were able to get you back to 85% of your previous self, would you be saddened, angry or blessed to still be alive. ;)

*In my best slave voice*
NOBODY KNOWS THE TROUBLE I'VE SEEN, BECAUSE I HAVE LOST MY POST COUNTS. :rolleyes:

:wavey:

Go to Small Talk and read the 'An FYI' thread!!

well jarred you need to design a new mainframe som that this kinda stuff doesnt happen!!!!!!!youre the engineer..........help these folks out!!!!! cause i was did like 150 posts in a week and a half, and know we gotta make all new topics

Back