Where are the women?????

s phi s

The One Man Band
I have noticed that there are not very many women who frequent the board (college-aged women that is).......This is the ON THE YARD forum......Lets get some women in here so we can show them GROWN-UPS down the hall in Small Talk how to do it right.

pvgold3.jpg

mad az hell cuz some things got deleted in this forum!

yeah i noticed that bruh....I guess me and yo both can recruit some broadz to come on here and keep us company! I thought the band girls would be enough but I guess not!some of them are kinda lame anyway!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Bout' Prospering

Shooo... really I ain't even studden dem gulz!
I got mine!! ya kno'

I'm tryin' to build this wealth!!

But do yo thang bruh!

Hey S Phi S,
You asked for college-aged women, so now you have one! I gotta admit, you guys are holdin' it down out there...

Originally posted by s phi s
I have noticed that there are not very many women who frequent the board (college-aged women that is).......This is the ON THE YARD forum......Lets get some women in here so we can show them GROWN-UPS down the hall in Small Talk how to do it right.

pvgold3.jpg

Yeah, what Tru said....

What set you claimin??

Seriously though.....Welcome aboard....Get ya friends to register too.

*thinkin out loud*
Ya can't neva have too many of dem womenses......ke ke...

yaheardme bruh we need some nice college women!!!

I dont know why all them band girls actin shady overe there on the band board:rolleyes: Its all gravy tho lol

Re: Yeah, what Tru said....

I'm representing Philander Smith :confused: Just in case you're wondering it's a HBC in Little Rock, AR. As for my girlz, I'm working on them, so hopefully you guys will hear from them soon...
SPHIS, you're right! Ya neva can have 2 many of us...

QUOTE]Originally posted by s phi s
What set you claimin??

Seriously though.....Welcome aboard....Get ya friends to register too.

*thinkin out loud*
Ya can't neva have too many of dem womenses......ke ke...

[/QUOTE]

Well Mia is finally in the house.....didn't know this forum was here until a few days ago, but I am here so yall boys can just calm down & enjoy our comapany.

another girl for Da Yard

even though i go to a meac school, ( knowing how yall act towards meac's), i like this page, and some of yall are funny to me! so heres one more female for the page....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Its a HBCU thang!!!!!

mami its all love even tho you from the other side! you aight with me.....thats just my way of saying you are welcomed <font size=5>"On Da Yard"</font>........gp represent your school on that other thread and then get ya post on baby!!!!! bring some of ya friends over here too ya diggg:D

Back