WHEN you have your kid(s), will you spoil them?

Panther88

Banned
Get ready to re-enter this thread and post the truth down there----->.

For those who say "no," you'll be lying through your upper and bottom teeth.

I USED to say "no! I'd never do that based on how I was raised, blah blah blah...." "L," if the lil' girl even half-way looks like there's something she wants, I'll whip the cash @ the cash register faster than Flash Gordon. I swore to myself that I'd NEVER EVER do anything like that. Reflection over the last 4 years have found that my little girl has trained me quite well. When she sez "daddy? :confused: I wan' dat..." I run. :(

Sure you will. LOL (beat their arse?) They'll be worse<b>r</b> than those same kids you see in the mall/grocery store gettin' every dayam thang they want while talking back to their parent(s). LOL I find it intriguing how kids can train parents. I've been trained quite well. LOL

I will if they deserve it. By that I mean, if their grades are good, if they're are able to be mannarable without me in their presence, and just all around good kids, and most of all if they're honest.

I want to enstill in them, that they could be honest with me, even if they've done something wrong, as hard as it will be to do, because I was a kid once, if that happens, they could probably get anything from me.

I know they will start some sort of ruckus (hell, I would be their father), so I know it will happen, but I would like to think that I'm knowlegable enough of my kids, that I know what they're capable of, and not believe anything my kids tells me.

I see some parents that are blinded by the truth, knowing dayum well their kids are terrible, but you can't tell them that. I pray, that I'm not one of those parents.

NICE

I can't stand a kid who has been spoiled to the point of not functioning unless the parent tells them what to do. I want to raise responsible children. Who knows? That will all probably change once we get a bun in the oven...

Im going to spoil all seven of my kids. Little Black is going to have everything that first comes out. Jordans, Fubu, Phat Farm, etc...
Whatever it is. Then with my girls, I will have JSTUS taking them to the beauty salon to have their hair done (when they are old enough for the treatments) every 2 weeks. They will have the finest also. Baby Phat, Liz Claiborne, etc.... They also have their nails done by the best Korean person around. Nothing but the best for my children. :D :D

Lil Suge will be spoiled to death....but I won't be one of those parents who lets their kids run them over....because I belive in whipping that arse.

Plus th spoil factor is more of a reason that I only want one child. The 2nd, 3rd, etc children never get it like the 1st one. Not saying that parents don't love the rest the same, but the 1st chld is just that. The first....inmy case he will be the only!

LMAO@ some of the responses about beating their arse. Man, if y'all have a daughter, y'all ain't gone do ish. LOL She's gone look up @ her twin (you daddy) and say (w/ a tear) <b>"dadddddeeeee.... :confused: I wan' dat....."</b> while pointing over there @ the other bicycle that's not like the one you JUST bought yesterday :emlaugh:. LOL

Suge's son will be one of the lucky one's who'll have his very own Massey Ferguson tractor and pickem-up truck @ the age of 8. LOL :emlaugh: Following his daddy 'round on the farm and all. :D

When I do change my mind and decide to have children, they will be spoiled like a soiled diaper...spoiled rotten. That's one thing I look forward to, spoiling my husband and my children. That's how I grew up and I turned out alright. So, why not. Everybody says my Da still has me spoiled. If so, it's a different kind of spoiled 'cause I definitely pay all my own bills gladly every month. Maybe they say that because my Da is my best friend.

Balance is the key...

I have an uphill battle in the spoiling of my little angel.
He's the first grandchild on both sides. The wagons
have already circled to spoil him. I think Hill and I will
have to mediate the grandparents spoiling.

Let's be honest, who doesn't look forward to
spoiling thier kids?
I spoil my godchildren so
their is no need in me saying I'm not going to
spoil my baby. However, all spoiling will be
contingent on his attitude (I will beat him into
oblivian before I allow him to be dissrespectful,
lie, or do anything I find deplorable...period).
In my family kids have a place, my kid will know
his....well.

That's Balance.

My daughter is spoiled...she's daddys little girl. But she is spoiled with affection. She is too young to really ask for anything but in the stores, she does point at stuff but looking at her face, she is laughing at something. :D

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Storm??!!!! Do you have your feet prop up? You are not eating any salty foods, are you?

Just axing.... :D

Yes, they are.
Nothing salty will cross these lips
(certainly not after last weeks "puffy" incident).

Thanks for asking...;)

My husband will be here soon to feed me grapes.
Damn they treat you well when they
know they're getting a son".
He's taking spoiling to a whole new
extreme, and I'm loving it.

:heart::love::heart:

Originally posted by Storm_ofSU

Yes, they are.
Nothing salty will cross these lips
(certainly not after last weeks "puffy" incident).

Thanks for asking...;)

My husband will be here soon to feed me grapes.
Damn they treat you well when they
know they're getting a son".
He's taking spoiling to a whole new
extreme, and I'm loving it.

:heart::love::heart:

:tup: Good deal! :D

Back