When you gotta pay someone to marry your daughter

O might have to take some tequila shots and lick that funky monkey..... Do the ABC's on it. Do it open face too.

So CEE, the size of her feet is not going to be an issue here? She is a big girl, so more than likely she have big feet. LOL!!!

Last edited:
For $10 million I would tell her "Ich will mit dir schlafen". Lmao want be the first time...... ~snicker~ just take her out the country. It doesn't count. Lol

For $10 million I would tell her "Ich will mit dir schlafen". Lmao want be the first time...... ~snicker~ just take her out the country. It doesn't count. Lol

Ich kann nicht glauben, dass Sie gesagt haben, dass. LOL!! My German is a little rusty (I don't really use it anymore) so I hoped I translated that right. LOL!!

This dude talking about how he hate social media, then on YouTube with a video. Lol only black Americans fight and kill over words. Everything is someone hating or disrespecting me. This is why the black on black homicide will never decrease. Take Ted Cruz, Jeff Sessions and the rest of those white boys. They blow Trump off and keep it moving. If that had been Obama and some black folks they would have risked going to prison to prove toughness and respect. Just saying. I've seen the same things happen at work. Black folks lose their jobs or almost over words. White boys blow each other off and get that check. This is why they laugh at black folks and call us weak. They know physically we are much stronger than them, but mentally some of us are weaker than water when it comes to words and proving respect. Just go to the neighborhood grave yard in any city and see how many are pushing up dirt over words and respect.

This dude talking about how he hate social media, then on YouTube with a video. Lol only black Americans fight and kill over words. Everything is someone hating or disrespecting me. This is why the black on black homicide will never decrease. Take Ted Cruz, Jeff Sessions and the rest of those white boys. They blow Trump off and keep it moving. If that had been Obama and some black folks they would have risked going to prison to prove toughness and respect. Just saying. I've seen the same things happen at work. Black folks lose their jobs or almost over words. White boys blow each other off and get that check. This is why they laugh at black folks and call us weak. They know physically we are much stronger than them, but mentally some of us are weaker than water when it comes to words and proving respect. Just go to the neighborhood grave yard in any city and see how many are pushing up dirt over words and respect.

Well put....

Matthew 10

12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.

13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

Matthew 10

12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.

13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

The Right Reverend JROCK has spoken. LOL!!!! Um just messing witchu fella. LOL!!!!

Back