When will the Mississippi schools unveil their uniforms?

I dont know why you explaining our situation to people who dont care...smh

Smh because I can. You do know that their are some Jacksonians & people from other Swac schools/meac schools that read this post or continuously visited this post for updates? If you didn’t know, now you know.

No helmet logos either...

That's the strange part because they brought a new helmet design to the Swac Media Day event.

43446924781_be6aff78d3.jpg

Also what's up with UAPB? They still wearing Russell gear too...

Dl4vYbWU4AET_Gy.jpg

I hate white helmets. I wish su would go back to yelllow or blue helmets. I remember JSU had white helmets before with a tiger logo on it.

@Fiyah thanks for posting that. Just bringing more traffic to the link for folks to help donate to something we Alums wanted to do for our kids. This is why I can appreciate our haters. :cool:

FYI: They already got new helmets, these are just extras. ;)

So hopefully EVERYBODY now should be rid of Russell in 2019 lol

We know know what the Valley uniforms look like (outside of the alternate uniform). Alcorn and UAPB will at some point debut theirs between now and August.

So hopefully EVERYBODY now should be rid of Russell in 2019 lol

We know know what the Valley uniforms look like (outside of the alternate uniform). Alcorn and UAPB will at some point debut theirs between now and August.

UAPB had theirs for the season. Nothing to debut unless they had to what they already have. It was the Mississippi school that didn't have their contract and uniforms ready for the season (jsu did wear Nike).

Back