Whats the problem with College Hill

Get Ready

Get READY doesnt have a life, so HE sat and watched the marathon on BET Sat. What is the problem most of you have with the series? It was actually pretty good and entertaining to GR. Plus the lil eye candy on there is real nice. GET READY doesnt understand the objection to the show from this board. Maybe its just GR. GRs attention span is very short, so if HE sat there and watched it, it must be OK.

It was slow at first.... but the last few episodes have been pretty good.... I pretty much like it, now that pregnant gull would make me go to jail, because honestly I would knock her out.... She keep thinking aint nobody going to do anything to her just because she pregnant. I would make an example out of her.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man, Jabari friend James needs help.

That cat is fugged up in the head.
On the real: is James and Jabari lovers, cause they be acting too "friendly" if you know what I mean.

:spin:

Overall I liked tot show. My only problem is the editing. The shows don't flow well to me.

Re: College Hill

I watched the marathon Saturday too...I just felt sorry for Jabari because I know how he feels. I used to let people talk to me just like that. I was so scared to people, that there was nothing I would say in fear of getting beat up. One girl was in class with me in high school and told me, "I'll slap you!" loud enough for the entire class to hear, and I didn't say another word after that. The worst thing about is that we weren't even arguing, I just made a statement to someone sitting next to her. That girl ended up have 3 kids before we graduated high school. It took me until my freshman year of COLLEGE to start standing up to people.

But as far as the show, I know everyone has different schedueles, but they're seldom altogether in one setting.

The question Im asking is...........WHY DID JAMES pretend to commit suicide.

That seemed like a lovers quarrl. "Ill do anything to keep you in my life Jabari".

Both of them need help. James especially.

James seems to be BI-POLAR....He is definately clinically depressed and needs to seek a counselor immechiatly!

James is CRAZY... that New Orleans came out in him when he was packing his things leaving the apartment. I honestly thought he was goin to beat the hell out of Jabari. Jabari wasnt no punk though.

That dude tried to kill himself by jumping off the stadium stairs. He failed cause he landed in a big pile of mud. But it was dramatic.

And did you see when the lil girl (the lil spoiled one) didnt want to use the porta pottie? hahahahahaha Who the hell is she kidding? Does she know where she is? She said it stinks in there.... Well honey, you better get use to it.

Get Ready said:
That dude tried to kill himself by jumping off the stadium stairs. He failed cause he landed in a big pile of mud. But it was dramatic.

And did you see when the lil girl (the lil spoiled one) didnt want to use the porta pottie? hahahahahaha Who the hell is she kidding? Does she know where she is? She said it stinks in there.... Well honey, you better get use to it.

ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Get Ready said:

See you wrong for that.......:emlaugh:

LadyLuck13 said:
James seems to be BI-POLAR....He is definately clinically depressed and needs to seek a counselor immechiatly!

co-mothersucking sign.

That ni&&a betta head to the nearest church..........QUICK!!!

I just wish the show would stick to it's main purpose: showing the in's and out's of life at an HBCU........glorifying the Black College Experience. At least that's what I thought the show would be about, but I turn on the TV and they're riding thru the dayum swamps, or running thru paint ball camps. Plus they have way too many rules! Let'em act like the fools we are when in college!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
j-state_tiger06 said:
I just wish the show would stick to it's main purpose: showing the in's and out's of life at an HBCU........glorifying the Black College Experience. At least that's what I thought the show would be about, but I turn on the TV and they're riding thru the dayum swamps, or running thru paint ball camps. Plus they have way too many rules! Let'em act like the fools we are when in college!

That's really main gripe with the show(besides the poor production quality). It is like they forgot the "college" part of it. We don't need to see them sitting in class every week, but I am sure that if they are anything like we were school there was a bunch of activity and stories right there on the yard.

Also, is it just me or are a lot of things out of sequence?

I guess I had no life either, cause I watched to marathon too. I only caught the last three or four episodes, but it was exactly the way others explained it. Seemed like the best show was dealing with Jabari and his issues. Needless to say, I haven't missed anything.

They're making the show seem like college is nothing but one issue after another. I know cameras in the class room may be a little distracting...but that is the #1 priority in college: CLASS. I've yet to see anyone studying for a test...going to the library...stressing over a paper that's due(maybe 2)...the urge to cheat for a quiz...dealing with refund day long lines...waiting on your loan check to come in(oh I forgot...2 of them are rich)

Don't get me wrong, I dig the show...but a questionable guy trying to jump off the stadium...a miserable pregnant broad who does nothing but make everyone else's life miserable...tours to the swamp and paint balling...that's not college. That's "trying to get ratings."

I hope the producers will learn from their mistakes this season and if the show gets picked up for another season...it'll be much better. Watch MTV come up with a show featuring incoming freshman on a lily white campus that will win rave reviews.

EyEoFtHeTiGeR said:
I used to like her on the show until she started co-signing for that stupid broad.

Foreal. Both of them broads is MESSY.

......but She she shoole got a nice booty though. :)

They need to have 1 person from each SWAC school on the show....similar to REAL WORLD...that way at least we'll get some s.h.i.t. talking.....lol...maybe a piece about the SWACPage.

Get Ready said:
They should show that chick that won the pagent more often.

Can anyone vouch for her saying she's one of the finest chicks on SU's campus? She's tight and all, but dayum, from the stories I've heard about SU, I'd think she'd be running with the 7's or 8's instead of the dimes on the yard.

that's not college life.

no union scenes!
no spades games!
no barbers (hair stylists) on each floor!
no lines to get in the caf. for steak nite!

but there was the girl fight after the club!!!

j-state_tiger06 said:
Can anyone vouch for her saying she's one of the finest chicks on SU's campus? She's tight and all, but dayum, from the stories I've heard about SU, I'd think she'd be running with the 7's or 8's instead of the dimes on the yard.

She's probably an 8 because of her azz...Ol girl in the pageant with the white bikini on...she is one of the top of the list women.

Back