What's the Deal, to the Band Board Members

Brave

Da Better U get, Da Better we get & That's IT
What's up yall its been so long since I been over here it doesn't even feel right. Good to see yall still behaving & keeping it moving over here.

Keep it tight aight!

popin those "G" spots

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Brave, you have to look at the fact that this is the slowest time of the year for bands. Traffic on the page usually picks up right before band camps starts and then the page dies again right until the first game !

Well I used to formally post on this site until I heard of the ******** site. It is way better you should come check it out, because to my understanding people were on here ho'in the Band Board so everybody was like fudge it and left. If you are into Marching Bands as far as the HBCU's are concerned ******** is waaaayyy better than swacpage here they only care about sports. This Board is kind of lame now since everyone left.

See this is what I am talking about this thing has become so lame that you cant even say ******** because they have taken all of the swacpage business man who ever is running this site let me be the first to tell you how childish, and LAME that is it is really sad.

Originally posted by INSTAUGATER
See this is what I am talking about this thing has become so lame that you cant even say ******** because they have taken all of the swacpage business man who ever is running this site let me be the first to tell you how childish, and LAME that is it is really sad.

If it's so much a problem, why do you keep coming here and re-registering and PMing people and using our software to advertise your site?

Just let it be.............

Hey fiyah...

...................up yours buddy!!!!!!!!

I guess some folks graduate, but still don't get it(grow up)......

Keep giving us hits, the advertisers like that.....

I just noticed somethin'...69 freakin' posts!?!?

What tha' hell happened?? Do they decrease if you don't post for a certain time??

Originally posted by evilken21
Man.....let's let it be, dawg........let's let it be.

basically..... That mess is dead... whats the use of shooting a dead horse... You are not gonna make it get back up

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The funny part is this page is still going. The others are toast. I guess @Kenn Rashad won. Lol As the old saying goes when you dig a ditch for someone you better dig two.........

Everybody went to Facebook from that group of band folks. Now they are older and probably don't care. The youngsters got their own thing. LOL>

Back