What's going on with the site?

Antroy

I might be the only one that's noticed this, but for some reason all the new threads have can have post to them but the number of views is stuck a zero.
Also, some of the topics that I have looked at yesterday are still coming up as having new replies when in fact there haven't been any since I looked at the thread yesterday. I know that I saw Fiyah's reply to the Valley-PVU game updates last night or this morning. But whenever I come back to the site, it still says that there is a new reply to the topic when in fact it's Fiyah's post from last night.
There are a bunch of topics all across the boards like that. They have posts to the topics but have zero views and old replies are still being treated as new. Is it just me or is it the board?

I've seen this also. Initially I thought it was just on my end with a thread I started on Friday, but I've noticed new threads by others also show 0 views. It appears the problem started on Friday.

Yeah what they had said. I also noticed yesterday that it kept telling me I had a new private message repeatedly after I had checked it.

Did it say you had 0 unread messages too, if so that means you got some new messeges but since it says 0 unread messeges you have already read them and they are really not new.

Yeah something like that. It kept popping up telling me I had a message when I had already read it. I evntually just turned the pop up notification off cuz it started irritating me.

I think everything is fine now. It appears that the views are counting now and the PM pop ups are taken care of too.

Back