What yall want to do on Friday?

Where is Smitty's located? My friend is having a b-day bash at boudreax Fri, so I will see what we will do after that.

Where is Smitty's located? My friend is having a b-day bash at boudreax Fri, so I will see what we will do after that.

Boudreaux's sounds good for happy hour Friday. It just gets packed the later it gets, then its gets tough to get to the bar. But that sounds like th spot!

Juggernaut and Delock, that Smitty's set sounds good to me. The Alumni are having at set at Westin as well as Jag4life said.

Schyatted just let a Nukka know what's up...... I will probably swing by Sullivans at some point as well to holla at a Lil Ole Friend......

Smitty's is on Old Spanish Trail and 288' On the side opposite the medical center.

Tomorrow is Friday!!! Whats up????

Awwww man...Can somebody fax me or e-mail me a doctors excuse?? I'm having a hard time gettin outta workin this weekend. :upset: :bawling:

I am going to Boudreaux's then I will stop the Alumni party. Where will ya'll be. I might arrive at Boudreax's early because my friend's gathering starts at 5:30.

Don't know what either one of you look like but I will be there, laughing out loud and catching up with my old friends

Back