What would you wear for your birthday party? --LIL Kim

OMG...that girl is beyond SAD. She's had sooooo much plastic surgery, until she looks like a piece of plastic. Look at her face...she looks like she's had Botox injections as well...and why is she shining like that?

My goodness...someone pray for her, hea?

:smh: :shame: :cry: :( :rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I looks like someone threw Hot Plastic on her face.

Kim, you need Jesus is the worst way. :(

Wow...she looks awful. Look out Kim, Foxy Brown is gonna put you on blast!!!!

Not that she was anything to look at before....but she sho' nuff gone now. :lol:

Somebody please tell me that's not "Rudy" at the party....say it ain't so!!!!!!
She can't be rollin' w/that.............nevamind :goof:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Sexy Kim:
62345130.jpg

Lost Kim:
62345108.jpg
:shame:

NASTYNUPE said:
Sexy Kim:
62345130.jpg

Lost Kim:
62345108.jpg
:shame:

See, these two pictures show the difference between high price photography and BullShat photography. The first picture was taken with probally a $11,000 35mm digital camera;or a $5000 35mm film camera;or a $35,000 digital medium format camera. That's just the body prices without the lens. The price of good lens for 35mm $3500;medium format,$8000.

The lower photo was probally taken by one of those cheap azz $400 digital cameras. Her face is distorted a little bit, that's the sign that a cheap lens was used. And the photographer did not know what the fugg he/she was doing. But.
in the words of Kellis, Lil Kim still looks a damn mess!

Kinda looks like the silicon from her breasts has found its way into her face. It might explode in the next few months. :emlaugh:

"Little Rudy" is trying to keep her name and face in excutives minds, she's ready to go back to work (tv/film) fulltime.

[Lost Kim:
62345108.jpg
AAMU Big Dawg said:
Kinda looks like the silicon from her breasts has found its way into her face. It might explode in the next few months. :emlaugh:

"Little Rudy" is trying to keep her name and face in excutives minds, she's ready to go back to work (tv/film) time.

Hell.. it look like she got hit in the face with a Vasoline pie.

pbla said:
See, these two pictures show the difference between high price photography and BullShat photography. The first picture was taken with probally a $11,000 35mm digital camera;or a $5000 35mm film camera;or a $35,000 digital medium format camera. That's just the body prices without the lens. The price of good lens for 35mm $3500;medium format,$8000.

The lower photo was probally taken by one of those cheap azz $400 digital cameras. Her face is distorted a little bit, that's the sign that a cheap lens was used. And the photographer did not know what the fugg he/she was doing. But.

in the words of Kellis, Lil Kim still looks a damn mess!

I beg to differ...the bottom pic looks like it was taken with a $7.95 one time use camera and they had the film processed at Wal-mart and had the pictures available online. :lol:

Lens and camera cost have nothing to do w/ the difference between those two pics. The diff. is the additional plastic surgery, weight gain and overdone makeup in the second pic. My .02 :lol:

Back