What would you do if......

s phi s

The One Man Band
...you were a graduating senior and you were told that you could only invite 10 people to your commencement exercise? That is the situation PV's graduating seniors are faced with right now. Due to space limitations and the larger PV population, the administration mandated that only those with tickets be allowed to attend and each graduate is alotted 10 tickets.

Personally, I think there are other alternatives to this. This got to me cuz I'll be graduating in December and I already know my list is far more than 10 deep.

Invite those who give the most cash away. After school you will need it. Remember there is no more thing as a refund check.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So you got that letter, huh? Well hope that someone will not have anyone coming to their graduation... there are always people who have small turnouts for various reasons... I heard that they may have the thing outdoors to accomodate more folks...

Well if they give you official tickets for the graduation, and you don't feel like trying to rustle up tickets from others.......

You can always get copies of the tickets made at say...Kinko's. I mean they will do some that look exactly like the officials...same paper and text and all! It may cost you a little more....but it will work!

This is a GSU tradition for the fall graduation, because it always takes place in the auditorium.

.........about to start the countdown

our graduation is held in the Stadium so we dont really have to problem on the limit thang....now if it was in Elmore that would be a different story

Im tryin to invite all my relatives and friends of the family...cuz I know how they like to get it up

;)

Ya know it really dont matter to me.....

Because that night its going down at the crib. All who are unable to make it to the commencement exercises will gladly eat the bar-b-q at the house. Besides, I dont think August graduation will have that same problem.

Back