What two sections would you like to see battle?

Originally posted by 2Kold1
The reason that we at UAPB talk so much Stuff is because we have seen ya'll play. Even though there has not been a face to face battle we have seen tape and have been to games, and in my opinion ya'll SUCK. The snares ya'll better be really cause the Black Rain is coming hard, Tenor no dancing you fags, being the noise. basses being it. and everyone one else to.

You need to take your own advice and quit hating. Just because you have seen us play Grampax and TiSsUe, that does NOT make you a BOX expert. You think they even NEED to break out the heavy artillery for them bustas???

You showed me your ignorance of the BOX by talking about dancing tenors and basses bringing it. How about you start practicing now, get a piece of tape, put it over ya mouth, go into a room with some sticks and a pad, and don't come back till you ready for the game or till November, whichever comes first.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The "Storm" saw UAPB in '97 and they were looked like a pretty good highschool band.... I've heard they are alot better now but its hard to imagin that much of an improvement.

I'd like to see

'00 Pv F-Horns vs '96 SU F-Horns

I heard they (SU) were in transition when we saw them in '00, but in my opinion they haven't been the same since. PV has had a cold section since '97 but has only had two opportunities to go heads up.... '00 and '02 and like i said I don't think SU had the section they used to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Magnificent Mello!!!!!!! Phone!!!!

You showed me your ignorance of the BOX by talking about dancing tenors and basses bringing it. How about you start practicing now, get a piece of tape, put it over ya mouth, go into a room with some sticks and a pad, and don't come back till you ready for the game or till November, whichever comes first. [/B][/QUOTE]

Boy Please!!! We don't need to practice for the box. That 's like us preparing for valley. who fears ya'll nobody.

Dog as far as tenor goes I'm the section leader at UAPB. If nobody else could wax us what makes you think ya'll can. :saw:

ask TxSU they know first hand.

SphiS
You showed me your ignorance of the BOX by talking about dancing tenors and basses bringing it. How about you start practicing now, get a piece of tape, put it over ya mouth, go into a room with some sticks and a pad, and don't come back till you ready for the game or till November, whichever comes first.
Say man, don't worry about this dude.....what he THINKS he knows WILL hurt him. So, just let him be.

2kold1
Boy Please!!! We don't need to practice for the box. That 's like us preparing for valley. who fears ya'll nobody.

Dog as far as tenor goes I'm the section leader at UAPB. If nobody else could wax us what makes you think ya'll can.

ask TxSU they know first hand.
Imma need you to realize that this isn't a game of fear. I advise you to take heed to what SphiS has told you. I warn you.....don't let your arrogance fool you......we don't want anymore relapses from 97' with yall. Sleep on the STORM.....go on.....

You're comparing us to Valley...... :( I've never seen MVSU's band.....and quite frankly, I could care less about what they are about (No offense Valley). I'm sure that we aren't in the same league as them. If you keep this mentality going.....you are going to get your band EMBARRASSED.......again......You THOUGHT 97' was bad?...... :smh:

Okay this not "97" I can't speak on that cause I was in high school at the time. But dog man to woodwind percussion is an art. DA world renoun B.O.X is just a long lost dream trying to get recreated by your band no. It ain't happin partner. As far as us getting Embarressed will see. JUST BRING IT!!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

M4 fall 00 (the best crab class)
KRANK
BLACK ICE
MASON
NEW BETHEL 301

If you think blazn' TxSU is a something to proud of then ya'll really suck. I can name about five Houston area high school that are better than them. Anyway, to all in the Storm, its pointless trying to argue with these cats... they'll feel you in the fall.

ps
Off the topic....
What up light! Ya'll got alot of bruhs in ya band?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Magnificent Mello!!!! Phone!!!!

I'm not gonna argue with this cat. When he said he was the tenor section leader, that's all I needed to hear. LMAO @ bragging on waxing the Funk Train. Dude, how many tapes have you seen of PV?? Never mind.....I'm gonna exercise CAUTION when I talk to this cat...

Man, just look at how this board has changed. Lil sorry ol' PV getting people riled up from the smack board to the band board.

Back