What two sections would you like to see battle?

Whats up yall this just one of those "if only we had the chance" types of threads.
I personally would love to go head to head with JSU's Trump Funk, SU's Screaming Demons, Norfolk State's Trumpet section (I know that isn't a SWAC school but I saw a tape of them when they played MBC and they ripped MBC up BAD!!!) UAPB's Trumpet section

SU drum section an PV drum section
SU mello section, vs. NSU (Norfolk) mello section
SU trumpets vs. JSU trumpets
UAPB tubas vs. SU tubas
FAMU trombones vs. SU trombones

TNSU B-TONES AND SU B-TONES

REMATCH BETWEEN TXSU TUBAS AND MVSU TUBAS

THEY HAD A SECRET BATTLE IN MEMPHIS

All Mighty T.O.P. vs WT again
All Mighty T.O.P. vs Da Box
SU trumpets vs T.R.O.O.T.F.
ASU t-bones vs anybody
Baritones of UAPB vs Su
AAMU tubas vs Da SWAC HAMMER

Originally posted by J_Redd
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE US MISSISSIPPI VALLEY STATE UNIVERSITY AND JACKSON ST. JUST SO WE COULD GET THEM AGAIN

:lmao: FOOLISHNESS!!!!

Ya'll think Ya'll are the **** because Ya'll won some ghetto azz BOTB!

Just prepare for the azz whoopin yall are going to receive in Itty Bitty!!

So you mean to tell me that MVSU got JSU come on now that is lie say the first step is admitting it just like I admitted that we wasn't as hot as in past years but ay you have alot of school spirit but ay you all have to come to the Hole so it is on.

these music memebrs at valley, of the lean greenwashing machine don't know any better, the need sometime to say to up there confidence level, don't blame them blame the environment tht they are in come on now it's valley we are talking about

Greenville-Weston High vs. Valley
Sarah T. Reed vs. Grambling
the two high school will win

Mississippi Valley vs. Delta State

Silver Dawgs(GSU) vs White Horses(SU)
Be Honest who do you think would leave with the bragging rights

If Da BOX got to battle anybody I would want it to be....

JSU-because they have a different style
NSU-because thier style is similar to ours
TxSU-because they talk so much noise
SU-because that's something everybody wants to see
BCC-because they did not rep the HBCU at PAS(Percussive Arts Society---The best percussionist in the WORLD)
UAPB-because they talk so much SH--!!!

GSU-already fell victim in 2000
GSU section leader- fell victim to yours truely 2001
GSU old school- fell victim 2002 to yours truely during rematch

Well, after this past weekend in the beautiful city of Memphis,Tn, even though they are not a SWAC school, TSU baritone and UAPB baritone. I'm not saying who's better, but I've heard so much about them and I think highly of my section. Besides, I wasn't that impressed with them this past weekend, but during a season game, I wouldn't mind playing against TSU being we just had pep bands....

The reason that we at UAPB talk so much Stuff is because we have seen ya'll play. Even though there has not been a face to face battle we have seen tape and have been to games, and in my opinion ya'll SUCK. The snares ya'll better be really cause the Black Rain is coming hard, Tenor no dancing you fags, being the noise. basses being it. and everyone one else to.

Since cats wanna have a throwback section vs section, Me honestly would have to say

97 S.U's Sceamin Deamons VS. 95 J.S.U. Trump Funk
93 J.S.U Trump Funk VS. 96 TSU's trumpets
99 U.A.P.B's T Psi Phi VS. 96 J.S.U. Trump Funk
00 U.A.P.B's T Psi Phi VS. 00 S.U.'s Screamin Deamons (SU didn't play during the game............and Got BLLLLEEEEEWWWWW on)
99 U.A.P.B's Freak Horns VS. 97 P.V.'s Mellows

Don Gio, Gone but not forgotten, Imfamous fall 99 big line of T Psi Phi #15 outta 25. Da Human Blunt, Most Improved. ( U )scream but( A ) ( P )laya ( B )lew. Musicianship is the only way to play, get ya mind right. T Psi, holla at ya boy.

Boogie.

Originally posted by DonGiovonni
Since cats wanna have a throwback section vs section, Me honestly would have to say

97 S.U's Sceamin Deamons VS. 95 J.S.U. Trump Funk
93 J.S.U Trump Funk VS. 96 TSU's trumpets
99 U.A.P.B's T Psi Phi VS. 96 J.S.U. Trump Funk
00 U.A.P.B's T Psi Phi VS. 00 S.U.'s Screamin Deamons (SU didn't play during the game............and Got BLLLLEEEEEWWWWW on)
Yeah right that year we had 42 trumpets u are lying. Did UAPB even have a band in 2000???

Back