What movie would YOU like to see remade?

LaMont

Without a doubt, I would love to see The Warriors redone. In fact, I'm shocked that no one has revived the script, considering that it was a cult classic the first time and would be EVEN LARGER the next time around. "Bad boys. Come out and play-eee-ayyyy"

"Can you dig it? Can you dig it? CAN UUU DIGGG ITTT?"

What movie would you like to see remade?

LaMont

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
LaMont said:
Without a doubt, I would love to see The Warriors redone. In fact, I'm shocked that no one has revived the script, considering that it was a cult classic the first time and would be EVEN LARGER the next time around. "Bad boys. Come out and play-eee-ayyyy"

"Can you dig it? Can you dig it? CAN UUU DIGGG ITTT?"

What movie would you like to see remade?

LaMont

Some movies should be left alone though. And to me The Warriors is one of those movies. If that movie is redone, the "feel" of the movie would not be the same. Warriors..directed by Walter Hill..changed the way movies were made the late 70's. It would be the same flop as the remake of the "Texas Chainsaw Massacre". It's like someone trying to remake the orginal Star Trek series with other actors trying to portray Captain Kirk,Spock,Uhura,Dr.McCoy and Scottie. It just would not be the same. But that's just me.

There is a remake of the Warriors in the making from what I've heard it's due in 06 director and cast have yet to be picked. I would like to see Cleopatra Jones remade A sister who is a secret agent (Pam Dobson) was the original super-model 6'2 of kick-butt. By the way there are no original Ideas in entertainment. :)

Back