What is yall view on this Tik Tok bill ban?

CEE DOG

Personally I don't care, but I do see it from both sides. Folks are making money off it, but on the other side it's a lot of lies, hustling and ignorance on it too. I have noticed though that them hood folks have figured out how to make money off of this Trump support stuff. White folks don't realize a hustle when they see one. lol

Personally I don't care, but I do see it from both sides. Folks are making money off it, but on the other side it's a lot of lies, hustling and ignorance on it too. I have noticed though that them hood folks have figured out how to make money off of this Trump support stuff. White folks don't realize a hustle when they see one. lol
If you get rid of TikTok, you gotta get rid of all social media because folks spread lies on all of them, too. But this decision is about the US trying to suppress real info about the war in the Middle East and how Israel is committing all kinds of war crimes.

If you get rid of TikTok, you gotta get rid of all social media because folks spread lies on all of them, too. But this decision is about the US trying to suppress real info about the war in the Middle East and how Israel is committing all kinds of war crimes.
Na man. This different. China banned all of our social media platforms but we let their platform operate in America freely.

Tik tok needs to be banned. Alibaba too. If they wont let our people compete in their country, we shouldnt let them compete in our.

Hell. I don't need TikTok to tell me that. I always thought that was general knowledge.

Is it....
Yes. Cause atleast in america you can go to court and try to fight it. Remember Apple fought the FBI over unlocking that phone.

Ask Jack Ma if you can stand up or saying anything about the CCP. He went from being one of the world's richest men to teaching middle school.

Johnny Depp Whatever GIF

Stay or go - I am not on the platform.

That doesnt mean we should allow China to spy on our citizens as well

And name one country that does not spy on its own citizens
TikTok is 60% western owned and HQ'ed in Singapore. All servers and data run on Oracle infrastructure in Singapore, Malaysia, and the US. How is China doing this mass surveillance?

Americans live in la la land. Yes America is the evil empire. I don't think to many people with good sense will deny this. On the other hand The average American doesn't realize that while spying on it's people and other countries is wrong we all are able to walk around and be a bit naive because of it. In other parts of the world folks live with their heads on a swivel. While we have to pay attention we don't have to live in daily fear like those people because one the way we jump ahead of it by yes intel and spying, and the other is we send money or spend it on other countries so we don't have the drama on our soil. Just saying,,,,,,, Another thing black people amaze me when we say "I don't benefit from America" lol I mean you do live in America. Make it make sense. lol

They've been talking about this since 45 was in office but now when the 2024 elections are coming up they gonna do something. That's gonna suppress the younger voters from coming out to support Biden and hurt his chances at re-election.

Why can't they get this same support to pass that border bill?

That doesnt mean we should allow China to spy on our citizens as well

And name one country that does not spy on its own citizens
I don't think people realize how many hate groups and far right/left extremist groups are in America. Those type of groups plan killings and crazy stuff everyday and many are only thwarted because of spying on them. There are just as many looney left groups as there are right groups. It's some sick people in this world. That's not even touching the sick freaks we all live by in our neighborhoods we see everyday and they behind close doors doing sick stuff.

I don't think people realize how many hate groups and far right/left extremist groups are in America. Those type of groups plan killings and crazy stuff everyday and many are only thwarted because of spying on them. There are just as many looney left groups as there are right groups. It's some sick people in this world. That's not even touching the sick freaks we all live by in our neighborhoods we see everyday and they behind close doors doing sick stuff.
Brother, it was a cat I knew back at the crib. Something struck me as off about him but I couldn't put my finger on it. Dude was traveling to florida to sleep with underage boys. He got caught in sting operation. I literally saw this dude everyday.

If it was just banning it on government devices, that would be one thing. Banning it for everyone is censorship, no matter how you try to put it. There's LOT of stuff that gets posted on there as to what's really going on in Gaza that gets censored everywhere else. Twitter used to be the platform for that until Adolf Musk bought it and started censoring the real shit but allowing far right super racist nonsense.

I honestly don't believe the super rush all of a sudden doesn't have anything to do with what's going on over there. As far as the data stuff goes, pretty sure the dude that owns facebook got hit with a huge fine in 2016 for selling information to whoever. If you have a social media app on your phone it's nothing but a data mine... whichever one it is.

All of em read and listen to your conversations. All of em track your location... they check and sell your search results to companies that can market to you.. so on and so forth. You just have to accept that if you have one of em on your phone. I won't even mention the mega miners like Google, Microsoft or Apple. A lot of folks still don't even understand that the reason why they're getting mcrib ads all over their phone, email, youtube, etc because they typed it in to a search engine... that is now advertising directly to you. That's just the nature of it.

TikTok users aren’t just kids mindlessly scrolling dance videos. Roughly one-third of Americans aged 18–29 regularly get their news from TikTok, the Pew Research Center found in a late 2023 survey. Nearly half of all TikTok users say they regularly get news from the app, a higher percentage than for any other social media platform aside from Twitter.

If it was just banning it on government devices, that would be one thing. Banning it for everyone is censorship, no matter how you try to put it. There's LOT of stuff that gets posted on there as to what's really going on in Gaza that gets censored everywhere else. Twitter used to be the platform for that until Adolf Musk bought it and started censoring the real shit but allowing far right super racist nonsense.

I honestly don't believe the super rush all of a sudden doesn't have anything to do with what's going on over there. As far as the data stuff goes, pretty sure the dude that owns facebook got hit with a huge fine in 2016 for selling information to whoever. If you have a social media app on your phone it's nothing but a data mine... whichever one it is.

All of em read and listen to your conversations. All of em track your location... they check and sell your search results to companies that can market to you.. so on and so forth. You just have to accept that if you have one of em on your phone. I won't even mention the mega miners like Google, Microsoft or Apple. A lot of folks still don't even understand that the reason why they're getting mcrib ads all over their phone, email, youtube, etc because they typed it in to a search engine... that is now advertising directly to you. That's just the nature of it.
Again. Those are american companies. Tik tok is beholden to the Chinese Communist Party. I get we cant trust anyone but we are talking about a group that would burn america to the ground if they could.

Last edited:

Tik Tok us also banned in some school districts.

Heck some districts you can't even use you USB in a district machine. Everything has to go through the Cloud. Something a lot of computer nerds will tell you NOT to do.

Tik Tok us also banned in some school districts.

Heck some districts you can't even use you USB in a district machine. Everything has to go through the Cloud. Something a lot of computer nerds will tell you NOT to do.

Those school districts and even a lot of colleges have banned using it on their wifi systems but the kids still use it on either their own phone systems at these schools or a vpn.

Back