What is wrong with these players? Marcus Vick

Dr. Phreeze

It is I...Yes it is...
Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick was charged with four misdemeanors yesterday, nearly three weeks after he allegedly served alcohol to three underage girls and had sex with a 15-year-old girl in his apartment.

Vick, 19, faces four counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor -- three for allowing the girls to have alcohol and one for having sex with a 15-year-old, authorities said. Vick, the younger brother of Atlanta Falcons quarterback and former Hokies player Michael Vick, was arrested without incident and released on $2,500 bond....

Marcus Vick :shame:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by AAMU Alum
:smh:

Just goes to show that celebrity does not make one immune from stupidity and ignorance.

Some girls can get by with their looks.

I think he should at least ask for ID in order to get the age of the girls he was with in the room.

Originally posted by EyEoFtHeTiGeR

I think he should at least ask for ID in order to get the age of the girls he was with in the room.

Come on now. In the mist of what was goin on you gonna tell me that you would have stopped and asked for I.D. :rolleyes:

Remember no matter what kind of publicity he gets he's still only 19., there's a lot of things he still hasn't learned yet

Originally posted by FLAMES
Come on now. In the mist of what was goin on you gonna tell me that you would have stopped and asked for I.D. :rolleyes:

You never know who you are screwing these days and you never know what they have either.

You never know who you are screwing these days and you never know what they have either.
Your right that why they make condoms. what i'm sayin is he's still only 19 he's gonna make mistakes like that

How many times when you were on the yard did you check for ID?

blue

Thats what all the men on this board will say.
The lil tramp was trying to trap Vick and he was helpless to defend himself.

no one said that.Alll I said was he is still 19 and he will make mistakes. Never said it was her fault.

but you know what happens when you assume;) ass.... u.....me... sound familiar? lol

Originally posted by Get Ready
blue

Thats what all the men on this board will say.
The lil tramp was trying to trap Vick and he was helpless to defend himself.

the power of the PU**Y! :lol: :smh:

You know how many college dudes used to hang out at Grambling High...too many. Plus how many times did you check a sexy drunk shorty for ID?

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
You know how many college dudes used to hang out at Grambling High...too many. Too damn many and I am not one of them Plus how many times did you check a sexy drunk shorty for ID? No I don't check for ID

:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Vinita
Yup, 'cause she just shoved that nigra's unwilling johnson in ALL BY HER DAMNED SELF ....

Yup! :nod: And then told him to keep it in until she was ready for him to take it out! :emlaugh:

I tell ya, these damn little girls...... :smh: That's why I need a women! :D

Back