What is this mess????????

sop83

Kappa Alpha Psi
The next time I post a thread, make sure you PM me and extend me some level of respect and talk to me before you move my thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I respect you everyday I come in here and follow your rules, I respect you everyday I come in here. Thats's called supporting our own. But I would like that same respect back.

This board is for sports is it not. If I want to post about soccer, water polo or track I should be able to do so. Someone on here would find one or all of those topics intersting. If you don't, then that's you! I was not posting smack! So don't give me that it should have been posted on the smack board junk! I can't help it if you or one or two others don't care about high school B-Ball in your states. In Jackson, MS we take pride in our high school football and basketball. Sports is sports! In the words of Luke "2Live Crew". If you don't like what I have to say, then change your channel! not mine!

A few hater's post that they don't want read about MS high school B-Ball, when no one twisted their arm to click on the thread and read it in the first place, that's ludicrous! And you guys take up their battle. It's been several threads I'v read the topic on, and based on that alone, I don't open it. You too can do the same. As a people we need to learn 2 vital things. (1) Respect for our fellow man's opinion; (2) Learn that it is OK to disagree.

I'm sorry, my bad! I missed the part where freedom of speak was not allowed on the SWACPAGE. Now if I get banned from this site for speaking my peace, then I guess the later is true!

Now you may respond!

For one thing I'm not going to PM you to let you know that a thread had been moved or merged with another of the same topic. If you have problems with that, tuff luck. Your thread about 2 high school basketball teams from MS & LA was merged with the other thread of the same topic. We try to keep these topics together so we don't have a bunch of threads alike taking up all the space on page 1.

Now I'm moving this to the appropriate forum.

Originally posted by sop83
The next time I post a thread, make sure you PM me and extend me some level of respect and talk to me before you move my thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I respect you everyday I come in here and follow your rules, I respect you everyday I come in here. Thats's called supporting our own. But I would like that same respect back.

This board is for sports is it not. If I want to post about soccer, water polo or track I should be able to do so. Someone on here would find one or all of those topics intersting. If you don't, then that's you! I was not posting smack! So don't give me that it should have been posted on the smack board junk! I can't help it if you or one or two others don't care about high school B-Ball in your states. In Jackson, MS we take pride in our high school football and basketball. Sports is sports! In the words of Luke "2Live Crew". If you don't like what I have to say, then change your channel! not mine!

A few hater's post that they don't want read about MS high school B-Ball, when no one twisted their arm to click on the thread and read it in the first place, that's ludicrous! And you guys take up their battle. It's been several threads I'v read the topic on, and based on that alone, I don't open it. You too can do the same. As a people we need to learn 2 vital things. (1) Respect for our fellow man's opinion; (2) Learn that it is OK to disagree.

I'm sorry, my bad! I missed the part where freedom of speak was not allowed on the SWACPAGE. Now if I get banned from this site for speaking my peace, then I guess the later is true!

Now you may respond!

Dude... don't have a cow man...it's not that serious! Lighten up and relax!

Boy you all are some sad egotistical individuals. And no one is having a cow. Just being real. I see I step on a few feet. And wackNupe! man get your self a life, a woman or something!

Originally posted by sop83

Now you may respond!

Welcome to the SWACPage!!!!!! The place where everything you say is subjected to being moved, deleted, edited, or ignored.

NESS

It is what it is ... if it wasn't that serious, this thread would have never been started ...

Back