What is it with Grambling and mold?

goodolebrave

Do you all just grow this ish on campus then act like its a problem when company comes over?
http://www.thenewsstar.com/story/news/2017/03/03/louisianas-college-campuses-crumbling/98645740/

636240672769403052-Rick-Gallo.jpg

Look Kelley Anne Conway you need to report the news properly.....stop acting like a *rump stool pigeon.

http://www.thenewsstar.com/story/news/2017/03/03/louisianas-college-campuses-crumbling/98645740/

Louisiana's college campuses are crumbling under the weight of $1.7 billion in deferred maintenance.

"Our facilities are disintegrating from the inside out," said University of Louisiana System President Jim Henderson. "It's a huge issue for us."

Leaky roofs, mold- and mildew-stained ceilings, threadbare carpet, pipes propped up by two-by-fours and parking lot potholes deep enough to rattle the shocks of a Humvee can be found from Louisiana Tech University to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, from Northwestern State to LSU-Shreveport and from the University of Louisiana at Monroe to Central Louisiana Technical Community College.

Perhaps the most glaring example can be found at Grambling State, where President Rick Gallot said the university will be forced to abandon its dilapidated A.C. Lewis Memorial Library this spring and create an abridged version on a single floor of Charles P. Adams Hall.

---------------------

This is not a Grambling problem but an entire state problem. We dealt with Piyush Jindal for 8 years and now that we have a governor with some sense who is bringing to these deficiencies you wanna make jokes.

Founder, now you know better. Don't you come up in the smack room talking this type of talk. Everybody in the SWAC has issues with the state they are in. And now you want sympathy?! In the smack room? really? As hard as you go in? Really?!
Major_f3a104_985975.jpg

So because it's mold and Gram......AGAIN, you want someone to look at you like

giphy-10.gif

59873090.jpg

I understand buildings not being maintained and crumbling but what is it with the Black and Mold over there Founder?

I understand buildings not being maintained and crumbling but what is it with the Black and Mold over there Founder?

The building is old bruh. The reason this is not a joking matter is because people can be come extremely sick and the Jindal administration cut higher education funding so much that GSU was operating on a shoe string budget,

The building is old bruh. The reason this is not a joking matter is because people can be come extremely sick and the Jindal administration cut higher education funding so much that GSU was operating on a shoe string budget,

Founder so is this different from the football team having mold on the equipment or in the building?

Founder so is this different from the football team having mold on the equipment or in the building?

No different.

I know where you are trying to go and before you try let me nip that shit in the bud. I had no problem with the players boycotting. I had a problem with them boycotting another team's homecoming. Those players should have boycotted their own homecoming and marched every alumni through their dressing room and weight room. That would have sent a much stronger message.

Also, to respond to another point you are reaching for....GSU has been trying to get a new library for 20 years.

That part in bold is what a number of people, including GSU folks, are not understanding.

No different.

I know where you are trying to go and before you try let me nip that shit in the bud. I had no problem with the players boycotting. I had a problem with them boycotting another team's homecoming. Those players should have boycotted their own homecoming and marched every alumni through their dressing room and weight room. That would have sent a much stronger message.

Also, to respond to another point you are reaching for....GSU has been trying to get a new library for 20 years.

That part in bold is what a number of people, including GSU folks, are not understanding.

Ok Founder. If yall needed a new library don't be growing mold in it. But I understand.;)

Back