What Has Happened To Grambling's Band Program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tigerdiva you notice SU gets all buff when Grambling is mentioned but they bow down and act like a pus-y when JSU and FAMU, and even PV get on they azz now. They love them some GSU, especially Psychojag. If they didn't they wouldn't even worry or comment on our bizz.:emlaugh::emlaugh:

Tigerdiva you notice SU gets all buff when Grambling is mentioned but they bow down and act like a pus-y when JSU and FAMU, and even PV get on they azz now. They love them some GSU, especially Psychojag. If they didn't they wouldn't even worry or comment on our bizz.:emlaugh::emlaugh:

cmon_son_mousepad-p144935589099192328trak_400.jpg

stop making shat up!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
cmon_son_mousepad-p144935589099192328trak_400.jpg

stop making shat up!

It seems like he is riding JSU, FAMU, and PV like Kim Kardashian ride's on a sex video. It's a shame he has to lie and divert because one of his own is saying that gsu sounds and looks like shat. He mad!!! :lol: :lol:

Far from mad, i'm laughing at you peeps fascination with GSU. Creeping all in our bizz and wanting to know the low down, it shows that you care, you wouldn't waste your time and respond back and forth. Mad at a something that was written in September that i already read. Please.:lol:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Far from mad, i'm laughing at you peeps fascination with GSU. Creeping all in our bizz and wanting to know the low down, it shows that you care, you wouldn't waste your time and respond back and forth. Mad at a something that was written in September that i already read. Please.:lol:

Last I checked you are on EVERY thread that has to do with SU. Again.

YouMad.jpg

Last I checked you are on EVERY thread that has to do with SU. Again.

YouMad.jpg

You're a every lie. Not every. A lie aint nothing for a ***** to tell. Go to every thread about SU and show me. Wait. You can't ole lying @ss. It's good to know you are one of our fans, we value you a lot bruh.:lol:

You're a every lie. Not every. A lie aint nothing for a ***** to tell. Go to every thread about SU and show me. Wait. You can't ole lying @ss. It's good to know you are one of our fans, we value you a lot bruh.:lol:

If I had enough time to waste I'd prove that you are in fact a liar. You're very welcome though. I must admit I am a fan of the gsu comedy hour aka the world famed. Y'all sure know how to make a brotha laugh!!! :lol: :lol:

The once almost invincible World Famed Tiger Marching Band had become the locally lamed.

Keep trying to save face!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

6i8nih.jpg

Keep it coming, you know you're a fan, if you weren't you wouldn't keep answering, just face it. Stop wasting your time googling pictures to, you don't have to go through so much trouble.:emlaugh::emlaugh:

Keep it coming, you know you're a fan, if you weren't you wouldn't keep answering, just face it. Stop wasting your time googling pictures to, you don't have to go through so much trouble.:emlaugh::emlaugh:

I already admitted I'm a fan of the gspoo comedy hour!!!! Your little feelings are hurt. The locally lamed!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's evident GSU needs a new staff, the same staff has been there for years and haven't done anything for the program, a blind man could hear and see that a change is needed. If the staff doesn't have the gift to prepare and motivate the students they shouldn't be in those positions. I'm not gonna bash the program because i want to see it do good.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
LOL!!!! Like its a big secret to find out what's going on with Grams band. I'll just call my brother. He'll tell me. USA Today I'll post what he says. LOL!!!!!

LOL!!!! Like its a big secret to find out what's going on with Grams band. I'll just call my brother. He'll tell me. USA Today I'll post what he says. LOL!!!!!

I know right! USA Today not in the inner circle thats all! he fronting. USA Today, gone PM lilrj1919 so you can get in the the circle of trust! :lmao:

No just laughing at you cause you said we couldn't find out. The problem is obvious to anyone that's familiar to Gram. I don't need to elaborate. :lol::lol:

Does it matter to you? Will you lose sleep so why waste your time bruh? Is it your bizz?:noidea:If you feel the need to call peeps or email to find out that's you.:emlaugh::emlaugh:
:retard:

Does it matter to you? Will you lose sleep so why waste your time bruh? Is it your bizz?:noidea:If you feel the need to call peeps or email to find out that's you.:emlaugh::emlaugh:
:retard:

LOL!!!! You getting kind of sensitive huh? But I sure remember you posting in threads about SU finding a new coach. Funny when the shoe is on the other foot. :lol::lol::lol:

LOL!!!! You getting kind of sensitive huh? But I sure remember you posting in threads about SU finding a new coach. Funny when the shoe is on the other foot. :lol::lol::lol:

Not sensitive at all just letting just asking why does it matter to you and your homies? SU is always in the midst of drama and you may be so used to it but on the real I'm glad i don't have to deal with the SU drama. I just love f-cking with SU peeps because they think their shat don't stink and don't have a reason to back it up. I will not use my cell phone, home phone, or take the time to email to find out anything about SU, it just makes my day and i get a free laugh when you jags get all defensive and sensitive but you call everyone else sensitive smh. All in fun, never serious.:emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh:

Not sensitive at all just letting just asking why does it matter to you and your homies? SU is always in the midst of drama and you may be so used to it but on the real I'm glad i don't have to deal with the SU drama. I just love f-cking with SU peeps because they think their shat don't stink and don't have a reason to back it up. I will not use my cell phone, home phone, or take the time to email to find out anything about SU, it just makes my day and i get a free laugh when you jags get all defensive and sensitive but you call everyone else sensitive smh. All in fun, never serious.:emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh:

LOL!!! No one from SU got defensive in here. Just you and that retarded chic(just joking) that claims to be a diva. I could care less, but it is funny. Also the way you described SU people in your post is how 99% of people view peeps from Gram on here. LOL!!!! Anywho have fun. :lol::lol::lol:

LOL!!! No one from SU got defensive in here. Just you and that retarded chic(just joking) that claims to be a diva. I could care less, but it is funny. Also the way you described SU people in your post is how 99% of people view peeps from Gram on here. LOL!!!! Anywho have fun. :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah you care. All that typing you did for nothing. Stop fronting. Who gives a damn how you or anyone on here views Gram?:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back