What happened to all the Bama St folks?

ATL,

At least you still here talking smack. Nasty D and his hoodlums ran the the other Hornets away. Hang in there my friend!
We did no such thing 😂We a good Jackson State. We love all our SWAC friends 😄. Y’all enjoying y’all scooter A&M. Bama state we hope that bath salt got all the aches out your backside. We love y’all. We just a team that was picked to finish 3rd in the East is all.

We did no such thing 😂We a good Jackson State. We love all our SWAC friends 😄. Y’all enjoying y’all scooter A&M. Bama state we hope that bath salt got all the aches out your backside. We love y’all. We just a team that was picked to finish 3rd in the East is all.
Flat out cruel. No comments!

The BAMA's, BCU And Others Are Somewhere
Trying To Figure Out Wtf Happened To Their
Season!!

bored wile e coyote GIF by Looney Tunes
I am replying again, I must give props. Mace, this is the quote of the YEAR!

Y’all have SEC transfers congrats on beating teams you’re supposed to beat.

I don’t even care about football anymore to be honest after the Falcons lost that super bowl. We have our own highly recruited transfer on the basketball team this season I bet we beat y’all asses this year in hoops
To be clear are you talking men's or women's because you're winning neither. Can't even remember the last time y'all beat Brent. And y'all ain't the only team with transfers either. Brent got plenty

I don’t even care about football anymore to be honest after the Falcons lost that super bowl. We have our own highly recruited transfer on the basketball team this season I bet we beat y’all asses this year in hoops
Dis post, it really makes ol' Bewild sad. :(

Don't go nowhere atl horn. :( If you gotta' leave, before you leave, can you tell us all here what you see in practice this week for AlaSU? Give us all the smoke, .... I mean...... BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZ BZZ....BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Flower Bee GIF by The Head And The Heart

Look at this isht!!! BEAT ALL the concern out of his ass.

The BAMA's, BCU And Others Are Somewhere
Trying To Figure Out Wtf Happened To Their
Season!!
bored wile e coyote GIF by Looney Tunes
You are always wrong. When will you ever get anything right. We already know what happened, Next year we will just make sure they send us the right shoes.

Back