What does a woman really want?

I know. But, she will be alright. The minute, I return home. She is going to start nagging the shyt out of me.

Yeah...ten weeks or more worth of built up nagging...lol. Seriously, as you're making your way back have a plan on how you will spend "quality time" with her. Pretty much, the time you're back is hers so turn on the charm offensive, spend a little money, tighten up your back-stroke and catch a good breather in between rounds. When you leave back for the road she should know daddy was home.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
My daddy told me that when it comes to women...."have fun while she is enjoying you, spend time with her, and just chill."

Women are meant to nag. It's what they do best.

LMAO!!!!

Bruh yesterday my wife brings home groceries and I take them out of the car. I sit them on the counter and she ask me to put them up. I started putting them up and she is standing there telling me where to put everything. I'm thinking to myself, "why the fuck didn't you just put the shit up." Notice I said I was thinking to myself. Well she was pointing and it looked like a little baby pointing in to clear air like they can see something that I couldn't. I told my son that with my wife standing there.....well my shoulder is a bit bruised right now because she punched me with that diamond on her hand....LMAO!!!!

Back