What do y'all think???

Mom-E

Bach Meezy and I were talking about that scene in the movie DRUMLINE where Devin steps in front of the section leader at halftime in an attempt to outdo him. I said that if a crab tried to pull that shat with me, he would have gotten jabbed in the back of his neck in front of 35,000. What did y'all think about that scene??? :rolleyes:

Look, I'm Superman. So I wouldn't even sweat a mere mortal crab standing in front of me to challenge me. I mean, I'm above all that nonsense. I have to save the world for God sakes! So I just tsop eerf when I can and save the rest for popcorn when I watch that movie.:D

Originally posted by Mom-E
I said that if a crab tried to pull that shat with me, he would have gotten jabbed in the back of his neck in front of 35,000. :rolleyes:

Either that, or he would've got kicked in da throat. :rolleyes: :lol:

Originally posted by MVSUDiva
Now ya'll now crabs are getting bolder now. They now have the upper classmen say Sir yes sir :lmao:

Yeah maybe over at Valley, but at the Bluff we always let the Crabs know that there is power in Numbers.......Meaning if you got real pull with your peers, a crab will never jump hard, Just ask Jeremy Bilbo of UAPB(Messin wit you Bilbo). We applaud nigs who got courage to step to the Band as a whole but that steppin in front of an upperclassmen is Stupid, gotta be a good follower in order to be a good leader, that's the moral of the movie, should've paid attention to that.

Don G. Steez

Can you say J - O - K - E?

Anyway, I can't speak for Valley now. But, they did not do it when I was in school either.

It would have been all good cause "ACCIDENTS" do happen. It would be to risky to do something at the game. Too many witnesses.

But like I said, "ACCIDENTS" do happen. An accidental drum drop on the hands causing a finger or two to be broken (if you lucky, the whole hand or wrist).

Missing drum, busted drum head, missing or broken sticks right before the night before the next game.

Originally posted by Mom-E
I said that if a crab tried to pull that shat with me, he would have gotten jabbed in the back of his neck in front of 35,000.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have to agree with you on that. Halftime would have been over!

Originally posted by MVSUDiva
Now ya'll now crabs are getting bolder now. They now have the upper classmen say Sir yes sir

Some crabs are bold but you have to let them know that this ain't Drumline and you will get fugged up around here!

Back