What do the Lonely Do...

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
Am I the only one working today?

Is this a trip:

For a law firm as diverse as *******, it is recognized that no holiday schedule of the Firm can recognize every possible day of recognition during the year which may be significant on a personal, ethnic or cultural level to many individuals or groups in the Firm today. In addition to this Firm wide holiday schedule, the Firm affords a very competitive paid time off program, which permits any individual in the Firm to observe days of recognition in addition to this schedule of days. Assuming the approval by supervisory personnel is obtained where necessary, each individual is encouraged to use accrued paid time off for such days which are not included above.
:retard: :scared:

NOPE I AM HERE SLAVING AWAY AT THIS SUB-CONTRACTING COMPANY TO NASA. NOW THE TRIP OUT PART IS THAT NASA HAS THE DAY OFF. :rolleyes:

That's Nothing New Jelli. We, You and I, have been doing this for years. What I think is bad is that you guys, OVER THERE :wavey: , get 2 weeks off and we, over here, only get 4 days.

And Jelli the sad part about that is the 4 days we get off for Christmas is included in the 10 days we have off total. So, that is 4 down and 6 to go.
:smh:

Back