What chu lisnin too...

jelli

Music Lover
What's in your CD player right now?

I am listening to Ashanti's first CD the song playing is "Baby Baby Baby"

next on the line up is "The Commodores Greatest Hits"...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Jeff Bradshaw's CD, Bone Deep. He's the young trumbone player on the Hidden Beach label. Good, good stuff.

In rotation: Robert Randolph and the Family Band, Norman Brown, Soulive, Boney James, Van Hunt and Calvin Richardson.

Right now, Anthony Hamilton's 'Since I Seent You'.... I :heart: that CD...

Jag-Tig? How is the Van Hunt? I started to pic it up last night at Walmart it was like $8...

Now that you mention it, I was listening/watching Beyounce's DVD concert LIVE from Wembley. I like it!!!!!!!

I put that Hezekiah Walker - Love is live in.

Up next is that Carlton Pearson - Preceious Memories.

Hey Guys, it is time for a new album from both of you.....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I chose not to play my cd & car radio for the past few days(so peaceful), but today I'm listening to:

Joe Pace & Colorado Mass - Speak Life

I just got turned on to Freddie Hubbard. A Tribe Called Quest sampled Red Clay for their song Sucka Ni**a. I've been listening to that non stop.

NASTYNUPE said:
I just got turned on to Freddie Hubbard. A Tribe Called Quest sampled Red Clay for their song Sucka Ni**a. I've been listening to that non stop.

Freddie Hubbard is the isht!!

I'm listening to Bob Marley "CHANT DOWN BABYLON".

After that Bootsy Collins.

House mixes
Kanye West
Old Police (voices inside my head) , Blondie (rapture), The Clash, just that punk out era from '79 to '82.
Steppers music

Just a little of whatever.

Every Friday is House Music Friday for me ... got a few new birthday CDs sent to me ... listening to an old compilation of Bruce Bailey (Detroit) mixes.

SUJagsFan said:
Every Friday is House Music Friday for me ... got a few new birthday CDs sent to me ... listening to an old compilation of Bruce Bailey (Detroit) mixes.

:topic:

I will give it to Detroit, from like '93 to '95, on JLB they played some nice music Friday and Saturday nights. I think the DJ was Kim James. And I think in '93 as well, 96.3 played the music until the format changed to grunge. I still listen to those tapes sometimes. Man Detroit got some women. OK, carry on.

Freddie Hubbard....I will have to put that on my list.

I see no one is bumping anything new, I guess there is a lull in the new music scene.

As for Van Hunt, I hate the CD. It just doesn't do it for me. I have tried to like the CD, but the production doesn't do it for me, I don't like his voice, I am just not feeling the CD. I tried so hard, so very very hard.

I am bumpin Al Green, Teddy P, and Anthony Hamilton! That CD is still my favorite of the last year....

uhhhh......no one wants to admit they still listening to hip hop?

Living Legends.....Ball and MJG
Trap Muzik......T.I.
Another Day Another Balla..... South Circle
Ready to Die.... Biggie

Back