What Black SuperStars would you like....

pbla

Focus
to see in a movie together?

It would probally be expensive but I would like to see Denzel Washington and Wesley Snipes match wits against each other. Also Halle Berry and Alfre Woodard.

pbla said:
It would probally be expensive but I would like to see Denzel Washington and Wesley Snipes match wits against each other.
Do you mean in something other than Mo Better Blues? :cool:

Honestly, I'd like to see more Black actresses do real movies. I'd love to see N'Bushe Wright and Lela Rochon again, for example. I like Halle & all, but I'm honestly getting a lil tired of her. There are other great Black actresses available.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
kevdawg said:
Do you mean in something other than Mo Better Blues? :cool:
Exactly. Now that they are major screen icons with cross over appeal,I would love to see them play some type of villains.

LILC,
Gabrielle Union and Vivica Fox would be a good film.

pbla said:
LILC,
Gabrielle Union and Vivica Fox would be a good film.

I think they were in a sorry azz movie already. "Two can play that game". Just another movie to say that there were some black folks in it.

northern tiger said:
I think they were in a sorry azz movie already. "Two can play that game". Just another movie to say that there were some black folks in it.
How could I forget about that one? That is a good movie.

Morgan Freeman & Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson and Angela Bassett
Lynn Whitfield & Taye Diggs
Saniyaa Latham & Cuba Gooding Jr.

Fortitude said:
Morgan Freemand & Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson and Angela Bassett
Lynn Whitfield & Taye Diggs
Saniyaa Latham & Cuba Gooding Jr.

Now, this is a good list. :tup:

northern tiger said:
SINCE WHEN?!!!!!!!

That shows you kneegrows will pay $8.50 to see anything with black folks in it.

8.50!!! Dang what city you live in. Here it's $6.50

Chris Rock, Jamie Foxx, Chris Tucker, Martin Lawrence, Eddie Griffin, Dave Chappelle, Cedric the Entertainer, George Wallace, Steve Harvey and Paul Mooney.......

In a movie starring Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall....

With leading ladies Stacey Dash, Christina Millian, Robin Givens, Alex Datcher, Golden Brooks, Vivica A. Fox, Vanessa Williams, and Halle Berry.....

With a guest appearance by Pam Grier...

Directed by Robert Townsend, Spike Lee and Keenan Ivory Wayans.....

Soundtrack by Ice Cube, Outkast, Goodie Mob, Ramsey Lewis and Al Green...

:tup::tup:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
northern tiger said:
SINCE WHEN?!!!!!!!

That shows you kneegrows will pay $8.50 to see anything with black folks in it.

:smh: It was a comedy. What was so wrong about it that BLACK FOLK'S should have "boycotted" it.

Everything don't have to be a Malcom X/MLK documentary. ;)

A good action thriller featuring Denzel Washington, Isaiah Washington, and Don Cheadle. They're the best in the business(in my opinion) right now.

I saw Lou Gossett Jr. on tv last night. I can't remember any movies he's played in but, it would be nice to see him w/Lynn Whitfield.

northern tiger said:

:tup:

That movie had the POTENTIAL to be a good film, but just like "The Bodyguard," the script went awry. I'd give anything to see more REAL QUALITY movies like "Love Jones" and "Soul Food." Right now, I'd even be willing to settle for a good movie, with some talented Black actors.

Don Chedhall(Sp?) and Regina King
Sanaa Latham and Derek Luc

I really am not impressed with Halle Berry and Vivica Fox's acting ability.

Back