What band will shake up the SWAC in the Fall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend35

Who is the underdog band that will shock and upset the SWAC in the Fall???

My answer will be UAPB and Grambling.

I've been hearing so much about UAPB and there was a time not long ago that band peers refered to them as a big high school band. Now, that's all I hear,....UAPB. It looks like that is going to be some game in Arkansas.

I say Grambling because a lot of us are tired of being sick and tired. Without struggles,...there's no progress. Though it's kind of early to determine the band's pertential right now,...The mentality of my peers is pretty much the same. I feel we will rise to the challenge and re-take our musical crown. One band at a time. Jackson State will have one heck of a battle on their hands this Fall as well as PV and SU will be out performed all around and out classed. I got something for them screaming trumpets. They will be shut down!!! Because you under estimate the G.

U dare compare Grumblin to the boom what's the deal u could've said sumbody like MVSU but not the boom. think before u speak bruh because u might have to eat'm. holla

Legend is right. I think Grambling will shake up the SWAC this year.

I really think they are gonna pull off the impossible...something everybody thought they couldn't do!!!

GET WORSE :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Legend35

I've been hearing so much about UAPB and there was a time not long ago that band peers refered to them as a big high school band. Now, that's all I hear,....UAPB. It looks like that is going to be some game in Arkansas.

I say Grambling because a lot of us are tired of being sick and tired. Without struggles,...there's no progress. Though it's kind of early to determine the band's pertential right now,...The mentality of my peers is pretty much the same. I feel we will rise to the challenge and re-take our musical crown. One band at a time. Jackson State will have one heck of a battle on their hands this Fall as well as PV and SU will be out performed all around and out classed. I got something for them screaming trumpets. They will be shut down!!! Because you under estimate the G.

It's kinda hard to determine the band potential?? WTF!!! Summer band haven't even started yet.....Take ya'll crown back....YA'll NEVER had it to began with!!!!.... Out class SU....U talking about GSU right......LMAO dude give me a break...

AND YOU have something for SU trumpets!!!! WTF!!!!

What you just hit???

BRA yall might be sick and tired of being sock and tired.....But there are a lot of bands that like being good, and bands like SU love being the best...so being sick and tired of being sick and tired is something yall must deal with ya selves....

First of all SU wasn't the best band in the SWAC this past year. To be real it was out of JSU and UAPB. But ah on the cool you really don't know what we have coming up in the Fall. Neve under estimate your opponent are you just migh get a reality check. Also you talking about being great well my homeboy has a saying "It can take a lifetime to get on top of the mountain but it can take a Heartbeat to fall right back off." It is something like that but just think about the saying though.

Though it's kind of early to determine the band's pertential right now,...The mentality of my peers is pretty much the same.
I thought I said that in my first statement.

Originally posted by Gwine01
U dare compare Grumblin to the boom what's the deal u could've said sumbody like MVSU but not the boom. think before u speak bruh because u might have to eat'm. holla
Case and point!!!

Originally posted by World Famed
First of all SU wasn't the best band in the SWAC this past year. To be real it was out of JSU and UAPB. But ah on the cool you really don't know what we have coming up in the Fall. Neve under estimate your opponent are you just migh get a reality check. Also you talking about being great well my homeboy has a saying "It can take a lifetime to get on top of the mountain but it can take a Heartbeat to fall right back off." It is something like that but just think about the saying though.

Well that's your opinion and since u go to GSU your opinion doesn't count:rolleyes: Many people think we were the best some think JSU, UAPB, AAMU was the best so go for what u know. I have a question didn't we demolish ya'll azzes this past season??? Yeah I thought so.:cool:

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI
I SEE THE LAME CO-SIGNING HAS BEGUN. AND YOU WONDER WHY.....

Exactly, But I don't wonder no more....I know why GSU band is so dayum pitiful.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI
I SEE THE LAME CO-SIGNING HAS BEGUN. AND YOU WONDER WHY.....

Co-sign this batch

Originally posted by usa today
I'M GOING TO SAY IT I'M NOT GOING TO HOLD BACK I REALLY DO THINK DOCTOR PANELL IS HOLDING GRAMBLING BACK HE HAS A LOT OF BAD JUDGEMENTS I PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO HIM. THE BAND HAS TO MUCH POTENTIAL TO GO THROUGH WHAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH AND TO THINK HE WAS IN THE IN THE BAND AT GRAMBLING UNDER CONRAD HE MUST DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO HIM OR SOMETHING. I KNOW IF ANOTHER DIRECTOR SAY JOHNSON OR WILLIS WAS OVER THAT BAND IT WILL BE SUPER AGAIN BECAUSE WHEN WILLIS AND JOHNSON HAD IT THE BAND WAS PRODUCING AND GETTER BETTER EVERY YEAR THEY HAD IT.
SO YES IT'S THE BAND DIRECTOR I CAN SAFELY SAY AT GRAM. STUDENTS AS A WHOLE NEED TO VOICE THEIR OPINIONS OR SOMETHING TO SUGGEST THINGS BECAUSE IT'S THE STUDENTS BAND HE NEEDS BODIES TO HAVE A JOB REMEMBER THAT. IF YOU WANT TO BE BACK AS A POSITIVE ICON AND NOT HEARING THE NEGATIVE STATEMENTS THE STUDENTS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO STEP UP.

I even used yall stank colors...

Originally posted by Gwine01
I am It's called speaking things that are to be. However, I can show you better than I can tell you.

Originally posted by PsychoJag
Well that's your opinion and since u go to GSU your opinion doesn't count:rolleyes: Many people think we were the best some think JSU, UAPB, AAMU was the best so go for what u know. I have a question didn't we demolish ya'll azzes this past season??? Yeah I thought so.:cool:
Why??? He is a musician just like just about everyone else. I Personally think JSU is the top band thus far and I call it like I see it (ALL AROUND). Every band has good and bad qualities.JSU just over all stands out right now. What you high and mighty people fail to realize is that it's the little unknowns and under estimated people that comes along and knocks you off your high horses all because you are decieved by your self centered pride. You are not watching. Then when you wake up to reality, the rules of the game has been changed.

Why??? He is a musician just like just about everyone else. I Personally think JSU is the top band thus far and I call it like I see it (ALL AROUND). Every band has good and bad qualities.JSU just over all stands out right now. What you high and mighty people fail to realize is that it's the little unknowns and under estimated people that comes along and knocks you off your high horses all because you are decieved by your self centered pride. You are not watching. Then when you wake up to reality, the rules of the game has been changed.

Look, get to our level then talk......Marching band consist of all elements stands and field......

Ain't nobody since ALCORN in 99 came close to SU on the field...

Just worry about GSU getting some order in the bandroom first...

Originally posted by PsychoJag
Yeah so why don't u, world lamed, and legend hit the road.:rolleyes:
Ohh yeah,....
I'm going to be around for a while PsychoJag so DEAL WITH IT!!!

I'm looking forward to demolishing Southern in the Dome. It's time for you to bow down and recognize you place.:bowdown: If I had my way,... not only would I wax you on the field with A NEW SHOW:nod2: I would follow you all the way to your buses and wipe the streets with you. I would spank you just like Count Basie spanked Chick Web.:emlaugh: Now, run along and refer to it!!!

Ohh yeah,....

I'm looking forward to demolishing Southern in the Dome. It's time for you to bow down and recognize you place.:bowdown: If I had my way,... not only would I wax you on the field with A NEW SHOW:nod2: I would follow you all the way to your buses and wipe the streets with you. I would spank you just like Count Basie spanked Chick Web.:emlaugh: Now, run along and refer to it!!!

I can't believe being it that piece of shat for an organization, you can fix your mouth to say such words.......

Ohh yeah,....

We'll see for the classic.:cool:

Say first of all I respect SU band but I call it as I see it. UAPB in the stands were better than yall they sounded better also. JSU is a nice band too. SU the thing that is your down fall is you can't handle the truth. SU is not as nice as they use to be. That s all I am saying. Not once did I call you all garbage or anything like that. But my thing is remember 200 Bayou Classic well 2003 is going to be just as that. THAT IS A PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!

i meant to say 2001. Remember "It can take a lifetime to get to be on top but a single heartbeat to fall right back under."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back