What are some of the biggest misconceptions men have about women?

Hips=H@e

Ive noticed a lot lately that some men think that if a lady is not ashamed of her god given curves or xtra fluff then they are big freaks. A lot of guys think that if girls are friendly than they are whorish. I actually had a guy to tell me that since he sees me just talkin to people I must b havin sex with them. That was one of the stupidest (that's not a real word) I had ever heard. Another thing men think is that is you are not alwasy grinnin in their face you are stuck up or a bit*ch. In some situations, you just cant win for losin

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: i got a few more

Originally posted by XHALE9802
-that we want to talk all the time

-that u will always be forgiven for stupidity

-that when we say goodbye for good, we are playin

Yall are good at saying goodbye and really meaning it. I mean where has all the love gone and why so quickly.:bawling:

Originally posted by JSTUS
-That we are all looking for a husband.

-That we don't know how to work on cars, fix household appliances, and anything else that men are most likely to look at as a man's duty.

-That we cook just to try to win a man over.

-That we think hanging out together means we are dating.

-That we are going to baby you just like your mother does/did.

That the majority of yall are full of ish, wait no I'm right about that one. I think the first one is true about the majority of women, though not all. The third one is the example of how BS some women are.

-that we all play games

-that we all wanna be mothers to kids that aren't ours (I encountered that problem this past weekend)... Do I look like I'm running a daycare??

Say Nanna Pudding. You know, I like your sig and your name. Hmmm......maybe we can hook up and get together before Suge decides to come off of his diet. :ebrow:

:p

weeeeeeeell--

-We wear thongs to jiggle the jello--no, panty lines aren't cute
-If we don't cater to one of those weak ash pickup lines, we stuck-up
-If we got a child,then we looking for a man to take care of us...HA!
-Tight clothes--"She's probably a freak"; No, she's just able to wear them and look nice!

Can't word some of em at the moment,

WILL BE BACK!

Back