What’s the Worst Thing You Got a Whoopin for In Church

The Founder

I caught a beating for going in the women’s bathroom and doing the number 2. All I l remember was momma saying she goin beat the shit out of me. Next thing I know it was Monday morning and my brother was waking me up for school.

I got a lot of whippings a kid, mostly by my mom. The last time I ever got a whipping by her (which was also the worse one) was when I was 16 for boldly looking into her face and telling her I'd rather get a whippin than wash dishes but that's another story in itself....

I never got a whippin in church because her faith in God was nothing that she ever played with. So as I attended Union Chapel in my hometown growing up, you would never catch me doing anything bad ever. In fact, I was probably more scared of what my mom would do to me than God, the Son, & the Holy Spirit. Maybe my soul was saved according to the faith but my behind belong to my momma, at least in church it did. #realtalk

Last edited:

My mom used to count how many whoopins I was going to get when we got home. One Sunday, she got up to 5. So me being me, I started being "good" thinking she would forget about them. Man, she toe (not tore) my ass up and counted off after each whoopin.

Back