Wesley Snipes Has Met With Marvel About Returning As Blade The Vampire Hunter

I guess Fox and Marvel are still split in the movies.

Upcoming Fox Movies:
Fantastic Four
X-Men Apocalypse
Deadpool
Gambit
Wolverine

Upcoming Marvel Movies:
Ant-Man
Captain America: Civil War
Black Panther
Thor:Ragnarok
Avengers: Infinity Wars (good luck doing this without the Fantastic Four and X-Men)

Last edited:
You forgot about other Marvel movies such as Dr. Strange, Captain Marvel, Guardians of the Galaxy, and the Inhumans.

HELL YEA!!!!!!

It should have never ended!!!! I really wish Wesley Snipes would have been in Iron Man as Rhodey!!!

Upcoming Fox Movies:
Fantastic Four
X-Men Apocalypse
Deadpool
Gambit
Wolverine

Upcoming Marvel Movies:
Ant-Man
Black Panther
Avengers: Secret Wars (good luck doing this without the Fantastic Four and X-Men)

Add Spiderman under Marvel in 2017ish I think.

Upcoming Fox Movies:
Fantastic Four
X-Men Apocalypse
Deadpool
Gambit
Wolverine

Upcoming Marvel Movies:
Ant-Man
Black Panther
Avengers: Secret Wars (good luck doing this without the Fantastic Four and X-Men)

Fox still owns movie rights to the Fantastic Four and the X-Men (and related characters like Deadpool) ...

Sony owns Spider-Man's rights, but recently agreed to work with Marvel to bring Spidey into the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

The next Avengers movies will be Infinity War with Part I set to come out in 2018 and Part II in 2019. Doesn't look like any of the Fox Marvel characters will be involved at this point...but Marvel's roster is so deep that they might not need them for the Infinity War. They're going to introduce Adam Warlock in Guardians of the Galaxy 2, so that will further set the stage toward Infinity War

I just don't see Dr. Strange and Captain Marvel being good movies, but who knows they may surprise me.

Shiiiiiiiiid. Are you familiar with Dr. Strange? That movie will be really good especially with the guy they have playing the role.

Reactions: JR
Fox still owns movie rights to the Fantastic Four and the X-Men (and related characters like Deadpool) ...

Sony owns Spider-Man's rights, but recently agreed to work with Marvel to bring Spidey into the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

The next Avengers movies will be Infinity War with Part I set to come out in 2018 and Part II in 2019. Doesn't look like any of the Fox Marvel characters will be involved at this point...but Marvel's roster is so deep that they might not need them for the Infinity War. They're going to introduce Adam Warlock in Guardians of the Galaxy 2, so that will further set the stage toward Infinity War
I am hoping Fox does a crossover between X-Men and Fantastic Four in the future, possibly using the Onslaught storyline. I wonder what female character Fox is going to use for a solo movie to counter the Captain Marvel movie? I think Storm would be deserving of that, with Rogue being the 2nd choice.

Last edited:
Shiiiiiiiiid. Are you familiar with Dr. Strange? That movie will be really good especially with the guy they have playing the role.
I just don't like the Marvel movies, I think it's because I was a huge fan of X-Men and didn't care for how this whole saga between them and Fox played out. The storylines for the X-Men(especially the 2 recent ones) go so much deeper than other comic movies.

I am hoping Fox does a crossover between X-Men and Fantastic Four in the future, possibly using the Onslaught storyline. I wonder what female character Fox is going to use for a solo movie to counter the Captain Marvel movie? I think Storm would be deserving of that, with Rogue being the 2nd choice.

Fox is really limited on female Marvel characters since they only have X-Men and Fantastic Four movie rights. They already screwed the pooch on the Phoenix by not having the Shi'ar.

Fox is really limited on female Marvel characters since they only have X-Men and Fantastic Four movie rights. They already screwed the pooch on the Phoenix by not having the Shi'ar.
Thanks to Days of Future Past, they will have a 2nd time to do that story right.

Thanks to Days of Future Past, they will have a 2nd time to do that story right.

True dat ...

But Mystique would be the character Fox could do a stand-alone movie for ... if they stuck with the "Get Mystique" storyline, and other aspects like her relationships with Destiny and Wolverine

True dat ...

But Mystique would be the character Fox could do a stand-alone movie for ... if they stuck with the "Get Mystique" storyline, and other aspects like her relationships with Destiny and Wolverine
And her raising Nightcrawler and meeting Rogue.

I liked the blade series. Maybe the talk of Snipes being a pain in the arse are not true. Disney would not put up with that.

Back