Welp the JSU Posters will Come Back Now

Blacknbengal

Clueless.

They probably look at your profile and think you've only been around since 2011. lol

They have no idea.
The way he smacks, he has. He flunked MD's School of Smack twice. He was only socially promoted cause he was too old for the current class and kept harassing the girls about their feet.

SUJagFan

Son, you already got clocked. I know your feelings are hurt, but it can’t be helped: You and Lost and Founder are such easy marks. I totally agree that you’re not going anywhere soon because you can’t go anywhere else. This is your plateau. And you might want to do a lil more research on your girl Aristotle. You might be surprised what you find. BOOM BOOM BAM!

Oh, man. Going after my girl.

That's low and cheap. Classless. I guess that's to be expected from a JSU fan.

I've been talking trash for a long, long time. Since the elementary school playground. Don't recall ever going after another man's woman. Never. Ever.

Totally unbothered though. Unworried. Unconcerned. If you knew me, you'd know that's not the way to get to me. Not that you have to ability to get to me at all. Unlike you, nothing said online makes me upset. Makes me feel the need to get back at people. It's all fun and games to me. Entertaining myself to pass the time. lol

SUJagFan

The way he smacks, he has. He flunked MD's School of Smack twice. He was only socially promoted cause he was too old for the current class and kept harassing the girls about their feet.

You need to stop helping these jokers. They are enbarrasing.

Last edited:

Hedgy

Oh, man. Going after my girl.

That's low and cheap. Classless. I guess that's to be expected from a JSU fan.

I've been talking trash for a long, long time. Since the elementary school playground. Don't recall ever going after another man's woman. Never. Ever.

Totally unbothered though. Unworried. Unconcerned. If you knew me, you'd know that's not the way to get to me. Not that you have to ability to get to me at all. Unlike you, nothing said online makes me upset. Makes me feel the need to get back at people. It's all fun and games to me. Entertaining myself to pass the time. lol
Sorry. Didn’t intend to expose you, although there were tell tale signs reading between the lines. But it’ll be better for you and those around you now that you’re out of the closet. Will be easier for you because you won’t have to pretend anymore. Just be sure to use protection every time, son. And don’t worry. I won’t disown you. You’ll always be my son, and I’ll always be your Daddy. Deuces again.

SUJagFan

Sorry. Didn’t intend to expose you, although there were tell tale signs reading between the lines. But it’ll be better for you and those around you now that you’re out of the closet. Will be easier for you because you won’t have to pretend anymore. Just be sure to use protection every time, son. And don’t worry. I won’t disown you. You’ll always be my son, and I’ll always be your Daddy. Deuces again.

smh

I feel like I'm arguing with the slowest kid in the slow class.

Last edited:

Damariun

Man shut your ass up and just say you wanna be a JSU fan lol. This like your 4th thread. What’s your address so I can send you a “I believe” shirt lol.

SUJagFan

Man shut your ass up and just say you wanna be a JSU fan lol. This like your 4th thread. What’s your address so I can send you a “I believe” shirt lol.

His brother.

It's like Rickey Smiley's characters Lil' Darryl and Precious had kids.

smh

Last edited:

Hedgy

smh

I feel like I'm arguing with the slowest kid in the slow class.
You keep leaving yourself open like that, and you’ll end up a bobble head from all these jabs and right crosses I keep landing. Just stop. Stay down. I got you and Lost and Found so punch drunk you can’t see the rope-a-dope you been caught up in. I keep moving from one smack trope to another, scoring at will, and all y’all can do is talk about how long you been on here. 🥱😑👎🏾

LuvTheBoom16

The Truth
I just want to say for the record I was around when JSU was getting spanked every week keeping that same energy.... I’ll be here winning keeping that same energy... anybody can get the smack business ... SUcks, Gram Crackas, Alabama Stank , Alabama A&whatever, Acorn , and the rest ain’t even worth mentioning.... my thing is especially them Louisiana schools y’all be all up in JSU kitchen and yet this suppose to be y’all championship windows and y’all underachieving while being worried about thee.... make it make sense... JSU gave y’all sorry country and ghetto hogs 7 years to win more than a few swac titles and one national title.... times up now you overrated mitches... over there poking your chest out over a few more wins and the same results by years end... sitting on the couch with j state smh...

The Founder

They way you smack you were in the basement of the school and received a certificate not a diploma.

SUJagFan

You keep leaving yourself open like that, and you’ll end up a bobble head from all these jabs and right crosses I keep landing. Just stop. Stay down. I got you and Lost and Found so punch drunk you can’t see the rope-a-dope you been caught up in. I keep moving from one smack trope to another, scoring at will, and all y’all can do is talk about how long you been on here.

Not punch drunk.

Bored.

Very bored and unamused.