Well J-State...it's official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude get over that "L" you recieved from the ICON... You might wanna focus on that PV loss and let's not forget about Alcorn..... It is always about the REFS... :smh::smh:

Are you 504???? :confused: Dude your dumb as hell and that picture shows us what bus you possibly rode from K-12 grade.....:confused: Geesh

Oh my damn! :lmao:

:retard::smh::retard:

retarded azz dude i bet you live in a group home!!!:lol:..I know you dont have the mental capacity to hold down a good job and pay rent like me!..you can barely spell..stick to snappin photos with your fisher price!!! Lmaoooo:lmao:

were u even enrolled at jsue ever? why wont they let you in your own school forum???lmaooo:lol:

Since you are a chicken coward and can't grow a pair of balls and be real man....

Your words are mute...
You sit behind your PC typing away like the coward you ARE..
you have NO GUTS...NO SPINE and NO GONADS.....PUNTA.................

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
first sarge is over here running thangs.....
hey first sarge most folks aint nothing but internet ganstas....
you be putting it down and these folks just don't understand
please sarge don't hurt em

Man, let them keep messing with Sarge. Sarge is going to slap them with his camera. They think Sarge be playing with them, but he be for real.

Man, let them keep messing with Sarge. Sarge is going to slap them with his camera. They think Sarge be playing with them, but he be for real.

You need your azz whupped... first you ban the man from the Forium :)lmao::lmao:) then you come on here and act like yall podinuhs. Did yall ban the cameria too? :emlaugh:

Man I kept saying to myself is he going to out J-Sette some people on this site :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

2332.gif

Ole 3 stripes gonna sick his dog on you...........

Not only did he do this:

PWO1316_16x24.jpg

But he tested them too........

SS-Kit1_450.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
:lmao:

Fi and Beans, to the corner! :upset: :lol: Stop it!

Sarge, I thought we (me and You) developed some understanding early this year. :smh: Cmon now, calm it down dude, calm it down. Don't let these hellians rile you up and get you banned again. Okay! Love you like a play cousin. :kiss: Do I have to find the photo of us together, having fun? :angel2:

It's just smack. :shame:

:lmao: @ wanting to kick someone's ass for real over internet smack. :lmao:

:retard:

I wish a cop WOULD pull my ass over on the road behind some sh it I done said on here! :lmao:

:lmao: @ wanting to kick someone's ass for real over internet smack. :lmao:

:retard:

I wish a cop WOULD pull my ass over on the road behind some sh it I done said on here! :lmao:

Hello !!!! GUD was like this dude is really crazy..... V, I see you know a little bit about those 504 kids huh?? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hey Sarge tell your law enforcment friend that GUD has to use 1-10 to get to New Orleans. Also, you can tell them that GUD will take that route going to Gramblingham for the championship... GUD sure hopes that he does not have to wave (from highway)at the BLUE CRAYOLA room on his way if your SORRY ARSE team don't beat Alcorn... Oh by the way can you not be standing on the freewya throqing rocks and shi* tryging to take us out cause GUD will really have to get out and get you bruh.....

Have a NICE DAY ROCKY!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Little Girl.....Go play with your Barbie doll........................
I hope ya'll burn in hell at the 2007 Bayou Classic.....

I hope that SU straight RAPES Grambling!!!!!!

Why do youand 80% of the SWAC hate Grambling so so much? It is just a football game.

:lmao:

Fi and Beans, to the corner! :upset: :lol: Stop it!

Sarge, I thought we (me and You) developed some understanding early this year. :smh: Cmon now, calm it down dude, calm it down. Don't let these hellians rile you up and get you banned again. Okay! Love you like a play cousin. :kiss: Do I have to find the photo of us together, having fun? :angel2:

It's just smack. :shame:

We have a complete understanding.....
But remember....I said some people need to be put in their places......

And they need to be taught some tough love.............................
They'll be ok.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back