Well, I have an announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask Get Ready. He's the one who made a stink of this whole thing on a public forum in the first place.

Anytime I say something on the board that certain JSU members don't agree with they go demanding I be removed from the Den, citing lack of loyalty or I've disrespected one of them.

They're the ones who made it public, not me.

GR didn't make a stink...he did what he was supposed to do, post his request on the Feedback forum. It was all the other TSPN groupies that flock to every JSU thread on the board that blew it up. Which is what I was saying in that thread when you and I were discussing it back and forth.

GR didn't make a stink...he did what he was supposed to do, post his request on the Feedback forum. It was all the other TSPN groupies that flock to every JSU thread on the board that blew it up. Which is what I was saying in that thread when you and I were discussing it back and forth.

Because it's public.

Since it's on a public forum, they have a right to comment if they wish regardless of how anyone feels about it.

If you didn't want anyone else to know, send an e-mail or private message.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Ahhhh suki suki now!!!!!!!!!!!!

bth_watchdrama8jm.gif

Kendrick I put that thread in the feedback forum because I thought that was the correct procedure. If I were trying to embarrass you I would have put the thread on the smack board. Also this is not about you disagreeing with us. We disagree with each other all the time. The next time me and 99 agree on something will be the first time.

So again you know you ain't missing nothing. Its the same old shit over and over....Hayes plays too much man to man defense Vivian ain't fired yet, who's the next coach, this is our year in basketball, and so on. Our next campaign is to get 2dapoint removed from all promotion documents. We will let you know how that goes

Kendrick I put that thread in the feedback forum because I thought that was the correct procedure. If I were trying to embarrass you I would have put the thread on the smack board. Also this is not about you disagreeing with us. We disagree with each other all the time. The next time me and 99 agree on something will be the first time.

So again you know you ain't missing nothing. Its the same old shit over and over....Hayes plays too much man to man defense Vivian ain't fired yet, who's the next coach, this is our year in basketball, and so on. Our next campaign is to get 2dapoint removed from all promotion documents. We will let you know how that goes

1. If it's not disagreement, then what is it about?

2. If I'm not missing anything, why do you not want me to be part of the Den then?

You have stated numerous times we don't talk about anything in the Den so why are you making a big deal about it?!

:noidea:

Oh well..it's done now. No use in crying over spilled muscle milk. :tup:

You have stated numerous times we don't talk about anything in the Den so why are you making a big deal about it?!

:noidea:

I only said that ONCE.

And I never have made a big deal about being or not being in the Den. The pitchfork wielding mob has, though. I just wanna know the reasons why this latest effort exists to push me out.

In my opinion, this thread needs to be closed just like the threads that were closed when the request for kendrick's dismissal was posted in the feedback forum. Other than that, JSU alums should disregard the comments made by the coalition. The situation has been resolved. What is there to discuss with them?

Admission into the Den (and any other forum) is a privilege not a right. Case closed.

Mods, can you please close this?

I only said that ONCE.

And I never have made a big deal about being or not being in the Den. The pitchfork wielding mob has, though. I just wanna know the reasons why this latest effort exists to push me out.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!! :emlaugh:

:lol: at "latest effort exists...", so you acknowledge there have been previous efforts. :tup:

Anyhoo...we 7-0 and about to sue Gram for our money!!!

Back to our regularly scheduled program of kicking ass in the SWAC (and on TSPN). :emlaugh:

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!! :emlaugh:

:lol: at "latest effort exists...", so you acknowledge there have been previous efforts. :tup:

Anyhoo...we 7-0 and about to sue Gram for our money!!!

Back to our regularly scheduled program of kicking ass in the SWAC (and on TSPN). :emlaugh:

1. Nah, there have only been one public effort.

But there have been comments made inside the Den where members have expressed a desire for me to be removed from the group.

2. If you can pettiness over me openly supporting the Grambling boycott being the truth, then you're right.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
1. Nah, there have only been one public effort.

But there have been comments made inside the Den where members have expressed a desire for me to be removed from the group.

2. If you can pettiness over me openly supporting the Grambling boycott being the truth, then you're right.

If we're so petty then why are you whining about not being in a room full of petty folks? :lol:

When the mods moved your thread over here they showed you how silly it was. They never moved GR's threads...they responded and closed them, but kept them over on the Feedback Forum. They take you for a joke dude.

You should check them fools!! Then you do all those articles for them, and this is how they treat you!!

Show 'em where you from SON!!! :upset: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back