Well damn JSU.....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Damn how long does it take for a resurrection to happen???? Yall be on this issue since Comegy left.

We had OMJ when Comegy left. What if that Old Man that made your team strike was your HC for two years. Unlike some, Hughes is not looking for a quick fix. We have an extremely young team and when you couple that with NO quarterback, the team was hopeless. JSU probably wont be a legit contender until 2019 or 2020 but once we get on track, there should be no looking back!

@The Founder

The Prayer Warriors went in into full prayer mode this week. They called in Kirk Franklin to help THEE Sick and Shut in.

There will be no young folks mumble rap this week, there will be nothing but hopes and prayers on JSU campus leading up to The Soul Bowl.

My oh my.....things have gotten really rough over there. They want this win B A D bad.

Last edited:
Speak on it JSU!!! Just NAME IT!!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Is THIS supposed to be smack? JSU has saved students. GET LIKE US! THEE THE BEST!

JSU is not the only school that does that.....stop trying to single out JSU for some BS....we talking football and right now your school is the $5 down for whatever trick.

I know they can't afford their employees to travel over state lines anymore but maybe they can peice together the their tips from the Penguin and buy out the current experiment at coach.

JSU is not the only school that does that.....stop trying to single out JSU for some BS....we talking football and right now your school is the $5 down for whatever trick.

Dude you posted that mess about Kirk... .. now ummm, in the future rethink your weak smack! lol

and NO... no one else do the things we do at JSU. Some may try tho.... but it ends up being wack. Like when Grambling followed JSU in trying to be a university.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Wait.. GSU talking about money? IKYFL! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2017/06/15/jackson-state-cut-budget-borrow-money/102904048/

Jackson State University will cut its next budget by nearly 8 percent and borrow $6 million as it tries to cut expenses and rebuild financial reserves.

The moves at Mississippi’s largest historically black university went forward Thursday as College Board trustees approved budgets for all eight public universities for the upcoming year. The system’s overall budget will fall by $30 million, or less than 1 percent, to $4.5 billion, largely because state appropriations have fallen. Universities started the current budget with $773 million in state aid, but after multiple cuts will start the 2018 budget on July 1 with $667 million.

The board also eliminated nine Jackson State academic departments through mergers and downgraded the School of Journalism and Media Studies to a department. Supporters of some units, including the Department of Speech Communications, had questioned the plan. That department will be merged with the Department of English and Foreign Languages.

The university is also laying off 42 non-faculty employees, suspending men’s and women’s golf teams for two years, and moving to close a branch campus in Madison. The cuts are supposed to save $2 million , after interim President Rod Paige earlier cut more than $4 million by eliminating vacant positions and curtailing travel spending.

The Penguin left with the Queen. Closed and boarded up.

"See them niggas in Mississippi had me fucked up. They know I'm light skinned and high maintenance. I'm the only byach who can have a white stripe on their head and not be fucked with. They better ask some damn body.."
563ce2cd12e8a.image.jpg

It's hard to tell which of these guys ( A or G) is riding the other's Nut the hardest! Or maybe they're swinging both ways??!

Man, Flounder and Braveone has taken over the Smack Board with this nonsense? Gee, this has to be the worst days ever in smack history. Not even in the Bell days has smack been this bad. Maybe this has more to do with Trump in office than our losing record.

Back